Chapter Nine: Unusual Battles

"You're bluffing Ino, your arms are trapped, you can't make a hand sign!" Sakura said.

Ino laughed. "This jutsu I can!"

Although she knew her life wasn't in any danger, and she'd made a special deal with Ino just before this match, Sakura actually got nervous. 'What did Temari teach her?' Sakura thought, then felt Ino's right arm twitching. Sakura looked up and saw Ino doing a series of one-handed signs she's never seen before.

"KUNOICHI'S SHAME!" Ino yelled out.

Except for Temari, the other kunoichi including Tsunade, all suddenly get extremely curious, but nothing happened right away. The men are just as curious, they all heard Ino say that no kumoichi could withstand it.

"What's Kunoichi's Shame Tsunade-sama, I've never hard of it?" Tenten said.

"I don't know, I've never heard of it either." Tsunade said.

This really surprised everyone.

Tsunade suddenly recalled something said earlier. "What's the Jutsu do Temari?" Tsunade sais in a almost commanding voice.

"I'll explain it later Tsunade-sama I promise. I created it but Ino Mastered it. Please just watch, it should hit Sakura any second." Temari said with a big smile, she hoped she didn't upset Tsunade the way she dodged the question. She didn't lie to her, she would explain the jutsu in detail, since she did create it. She'd only taught it to Ino after they'd had a very... stimulating chat and the subject of the unique Taijutsu style Ino was creating came up. She'd found it very clever, and potentially unstoppable against certain types of opponents. The fact that Ino also had a Wind affinity was a bonus, and the main reason she'd taught the jutsu to the yonnger blonde kunoichi. That, and Temari really liked Ino's personality. Ino was a bit of a bitch, but Temari was too, it was part of her charm.

Sakura suddenly released Ino, threw her head back and screamed, her whole body went stiff as she shook.

"There's dust swirling around Sakura-chan's feet!" Hinata said.

"SAKURA!" Tsanade suddenly screamed, her eyes wide open as her guess on the jutsu's effect is confirmed.

Temari laughed as Sakura continued to scream, but it wasn't from pain.

Anko, Kurenai and Sakari gasped in shock when they realized what the jutsu did and blushed.

Although not a kunoichi, Sakari had some training as a girl and remembered the special code kunoichi live by. "Oh my poor Sakura." Sakari said before she fainted.

The women, after it was mentioned, looked intently at the dust swirling around Sakura's feet, and realized it's actually a small, visible tornado. What made them all gasp in shock was they noticed it was directly between her feet and went all the way up between her legs.

After a minute the dust swirl dispersed and Sakura struggled to stay on her feet as she sweated profusely and panted heavily, her face red. A few moments later Sakura regained her balance and rested, bent over, her hands on her knees.

Ino stood there and smiled ear-to-ear, her face bright pink.

About a minute later Sakura stood up, her breathing normal now, an almost blissful smile on her face. "Temari taught you that huh?"

Ino nodded, she knew if she even tried to talk right now she'd laugh her head off.

Sakura looked over at Temari and locked eyes with her. "I don't know if I should thank her for teaching you that... or kill her."

Temari suddenly stopped smiling and her face got a lil pale. Although her Wind attacks were very powerful, Temari knew that if Sakura gets her hands on her... she could very easily become Sakura's bitch... if she was lucky. She's a good fighter, but her razor sharp mind told her she's no match for Sakura in a serious hand-to-hand fight, the pink-haired kunoichi could literally knock her head off if she really wanted to. 'I hope she's joking.' Temari thoght.