Chapter Fifty-Three: Starting Again

-October 20. 9:00 AM. Tsunade's Office-

Ino placed the two large scrolls on Tsunade's desk and nodded. "As requested Tsunade-sama, that is everything on my new jutsu..." Ino pointed to the left scroll. "The other is my Taijutsu style, if I missed anything you'll have to watch me spar and add anything I missed." Ino said, sat in her chair and glanced nervously at the others in the room, the only one that didn't make her nervous was Naruto who stood calmly three feet to her right.

Tsunade picked up the Taijutsu scroll and handed it to Guy who opened it right away with his usual excitement. Tsunade smirked at his antics then picked up the other scroll and handed it Kurenai.

Kurenai opened it and began reading with Anko, who stood to her right. Kurenai read carefully, frequently she lowered the scroll a moment to look at Ino in amazment and quietly discuss what she read with Anko.

Anko was just as impressed, and finished their scroll first. "Ino, you're telling me you created and mastered all of these jutsu yourself? You had to of have some help, this last jutsu you have noted as... 'Completed, tested once' but there's nothing about the result... Ino, this is at least an A-Rank jutsu... Tsunade would have trouble doing it, how in the hell did you manage it?"

Tsunade looked at Anko wide-eyed and took the scroll to read the last jutsu listed. A minute later she put the scroll on her desk and gave Ino her most serious glare. "Ino, I'm going to have this jutsu researched extensively to see how you did it." Tsunade said and sighed slowly. "I'm only going to say this once Ino Yamanaka, and I can't stress this strongly enough as your Hokage. The final jutsu listed on this scroll is hereby declared a Forbidden Jutsu under penalty of death, it will be copied onto a special scroll, this copy will be destroyed, and it will be placed in the Vault under the Hokage Mansion. You are never, ever, to mention or even attempt to do this jutsu except under the most extreme and dire of circumstances... Anko, Kurenai, this goes for you two as well, but you aren't even to attempt to learn it... if I read it right that jutsu would only work for Ino, am I correct?"

A pale Ino, nodded nervously. "Hai... I was training with the jutsu I used in the second test and it just came to me. I'm no expert, but from what I've heard from Naruto about his Rasengan it's very similar in how you learn it. I don't think it can be copied, you have to master the other jutsu I created to be able to use it... that's my best guess." Ino said seriously.

Tsunade looked at Naruto. "I should of had him here damnit... Naruto, I need you to get Jiraiya here now."

Naruto nodded, closed his eyes a moment then opened them and vanished in a yellow flash.

Tsunade turned to Guy. "Tell me what you think Guy... and please don't give me any of your usual fires of youth shit, I'm not in the mood for it."

Guy sighed like a whipped puppy then nodded and got serious. "Ino's Taijutsu has a solid base and principle to build on, and it has the potential to be very powerful, however..."

"However?" Ino and Tsunade said in unison.

"To maximize the full potential of this style it must only be taught to and used by Kunoichi. I recomend when she's ready Ino be taught the Shadow Clone Jutsu, it will allow Ino to truely master her style while still training in secret." Guy said seriously.

At that moment Naruto appeared in a yellow flash with a frowning Jiraiya.

"You told me you didn't need me for this Tsunade... you interrupted my research so this better be good." Jiraiya said calmly, though his face showed he was both annoyed and worried.

Tsunade sighed in annoyance, and tossed him the Jutsu scroll. "It is, check the last jutsu, I need your opinion on it as a Seal Master."

Jiraiya caught the scroll and glanced at Tsunade curiously before he unrolled the scroll and read it.