Chapter Forty-Nine: A Day Of Surprises

-October 10, 1:10 PM, Konoha Outdoor Stadium-

Tsunade sat in her chair in the Hokage box in her normal black pants, grey shirt and green vest, Naruto sat on her right, Hinata on her left. Below her at the edge of the arena was the Judge's Box, in which sat Sakura, Tayuya, Tenten and Yugito. Tsunade looked into the arena and nodded to Anko, who was the ref for the matches. Tsunade smiled happily as she thought about lunch. She'd learned her lesson the hard way about betting against Naruto, this time she'd bet on him to finish in under ten minutes... and won a small fortune. She'd never bet against him again. She glanced down at Jiraiya and saw him glare at her again, she just smiled at him.

Jiraiya turned back to the arena. 'I can't believe Tsunade would really do that to me... I'd rather be castrated. Every beauty in Konoha was topless, I got to see ever pair of tits in Konoha... and she won't let me put that in my Novel... I'll have to talk to Naruto later, if he gives me permission to use this thee's nothing Tsunade can do.' Jiraiya thought and smiled.

Anko smiled and turned to the two women in the arena with her. "Remember you two, just because I'm your friend doesn't mean I'll hesitate for even a second to slap either of you bitches down if you break a rule or piss me off, got it... good. Ouka Haruno are you ready... good. Hotaru are you ready... good. Fight!" Anko said then leapt back.

Ouka leapt back and flashed through a couple hand signs. "HEAD HUNTER JUTSU!" Ouka said then smiled as Hotaru was suddenly buried up to her neck in the ground. "Sorry Hotaru, but I don't want to hurt you, so give up."

"I would if this had worked." Hotaru's head said then vanished in a puff of smoke.

Ouka went bug-eyed. "A Shadow Clone substitution... I didn't know you could do the Shadow Clone jutsu!"

"Until just now no one did..." Hotaru said from behind Ouka as she flashed through a long series of hand signs. "I hate to do this, but I have to win... DANCE OF THE FIREFLY!"

In a guest seat in the Hokage's box Kurenai sighed and leaned to her side. "This is over, Ouka has no chance against this jutsu, I've seen it before."

Naruto glanced at Kurenai a moment then watched the match below, amazed. He watched Hotaru basically flash around Ouka for two minutes as the pink-haired woman reacted to punches that went unseen by most of those watching. Then Hotaru stopped next to Ouka, who was now on her back, her hands, feet and long breasts tied together with her own clothes.

Hotaru grabbed Ouka's nipples, now swollen from the pressure of the blood trapped in her breasts. "Please don't make me humiliate you further Ouka-chan." Hotaru said sincerly.

Ouka's eyes teared up slightly and she nodded. "I give up Anko." Ouka said sadly.

Hotaru quickly untied Ouka and walked with her out of the arena.

Naruto looked at Kurenai, impressed. "Kurenai-chan, how many times can she do that?"

Kurenai thought a moment. "Depending on how her matches go and if she doesn't hold it longer than a minute or two, I'd say five, maybe six times if she pushed herself. Even in a short burst like that it really drains her chakra, that's her best jutsu, she created it herself years ago.

Naruto looked up at the board for the next two fighters in this 'inactive only' mini-tournament which Hinata had told him was a warm up for what's coming later. When the two names appeared he smiled, he had no idea who was participating but the first match had certainly surprised him, especially the unbelievable speed Hotaru's jutsu gave her if even Ouka's Kitsune Mark enhanced senses couldn't follow her.

First out, as if by fate, was Hotaru's adopted daughter and former Sound nin, Kin Tsuchi in a sleeveless dark purple bodysuit. her huge pillowy breasts squashed into an E cup sports bra, a red sash around her waist and her hair in a ponytail. Her opponent entered excitedly, former Snow nin Fubuki Haruno, who took her place and waved at Naruto.