Chapter Fifty-Seven: Ankos Big Day

Author's Note: I thought I'd tell everyone now so you're ready. This story ends at chapter 70. There might be a sequel- that's if you want one so comment and let me know.

-October 24, 6:44 PM, Ino's Place-

"It's my birthday... I got a little sister... got a bunch of killer gifts... did the coolest jutsu of my life and passed out... but woke up in a Hot Spring while Kuri-chan played with my breasts... best fucking day ever!" Anko said with a huge smile on her tired face. She was still amazed that after only thirty minutes in this Hot Spring gave her enough of her strength back to stand with help, it'd normally take three to five days to get to this level.

Ino stepped in front of her bedroom door and looked at the two women with her. "Remember Anko, Kurenai, everything that happens here is currently an S-Rank secret and doesn't mean we're involved beyond this... not yet anyway, maybe one day." Ino said seriously, then smirked slyly. "Remember Anko, until you leave here tomorrow morning... you and Kurenai are my bitches, so don't take anything that happens personally. You know the person in there, but this can't change our relationships outside of here. She's nervous about doing this so please help her stay relaxed, it took me twenty minutes to get her calmed down."

Kurenai and Anko nodded, they were experienced Jounin and could follow orders. "Hai, Ino-sama." Both said in unison.

Ino opened the door and lead them inside... where they saw a huge breasted woman only in black mini-shorts.

Anko's eyebrows went up. "Temari-chan?"

"Hello Kurenai-chan, Anko-chan... please remove Anko's towel and lay her on her stomach on the bed." Temari said with a friendly smile.

Ino stepped back from Anko, letting Kurenai support her, then removed Anko's towel and revealed her nude body to Temari, who she saw blush slightly and smile.

Anko smiled and spread her feet a little wider apart, which showed some of her half opened, smooth pussy lips below her large purple bush. "Like what you see Temari-chan..." Anko noticed Temari's nipples harden slightly. "You could of told us Temari-chan." Anko said and smiled seductily at Temari.

"Knock it off you slut, you're here to recover, not get laid." Kurenai said sternly and walked Anko to the bed and gently threw her on it face down. "Is this going to hurt her any?"

"No." Temari said.

Kurenai smiled. "Good... she can't orgasm without pain, this'll drive her nuts, maybe teach the little bitch a good lesson." Kurenai said with a dominant, playfull smile.

Anko sighed submissively. "You're so mean to me Kuri-chan." Anko whimpered sadly.

"Shut up and relax you big cunt... you did this to yourself. If this works... you're going with Ino-chan tomorrow and you will do anything she tells you... including trying on frilly dresses if she wants you to." Kurenai smiled when Anko whimpered like a whipped puppy. "If you're a good girl tonight and tomorrow, I'll give you a special reward."

Anko smiled. "Hai, Kurenai-chan, I'm ready... Ino-sama, Temari-sama."

Ino smiled. "Kurenai, get Hinata's healing salve from the table and give it to Temari. Start on Anko... I need to get ready, this jutsu takes my total concentration. Anko... you just relax and let us do everything, no resisting, no talking." Ino said with calm authority before she began to strip."

Kurenai and Anko gave a nod and did as ordered.

-October 25, 7:32 AM, Ino's Place-

Anko opened her eyes, looked to her left and pouted when she didn't see Kurenai's head on the pillow next to her. Gathering her strength she carefully sat up, which put a huge smile on her face, even after she looked to the floor where Ino and Temari had slept, she didn't see any blankets though. Anko suddenly took a deep breath through her nose and smiled even bigger. "That's Kuri'chan's pancakes!" Anko squealed like a little girl. Without even thinking Anko whipped off the blankets ran to the kichen at Jounin speed, where she stopped at the doorway.