Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Wedding!!!

-October 1, 7:03 AM, Business District-

Sakura strolled down the street, a huge smile on her face. The cause of this smile was twofold. First, Naruto and Hinata, two of her best friends in the world, were finally going to be married... and second, she hadn't activated her henge, everyone saw her true form and smiled at her as she passed. Sakura knew the reason for this and still couldn't believe it... Konoha was closed, only the few wedding guests that hadn't arrived yet would be allowed to enter. Sakura saw many familiar faces in the street, some she hadn't seen since she was a Genin. As she neared her destination she stopped a moment as something caught her eye. Near the door she was headed for was a girl near her age with orange hair that hung past her butt. Not many in Konoha had orange hair, there were only four in fact, and three of them were adults. "It's not Moegi, the length and style are wrong..." Sakura said, then smiled as it hit her. "Sasame Fuuma." Sakura said quietly, smiled and her tail waved excitedly behind her. Sakura saw her enter The Iron Kimono, giggled, ran to the door and entered, she couldn't wait to see her first kunoichi friend from outside Konoha again.

-7:57 AM, Golden Leaf Hotel-

"I don't care, you're not going to bring it and you WILL wear the suit I bought for you." The angry blonde woman yelled at the younger man, then turned to the other man in the room, her face stern. "And you... you may be the Kazikage, but in family matters I'm Kami and you're going to wear those clothes I got you and leave the gourd here." She said, looked at both and hardened her face further. "Is that CLEAR?" She crossed her arms over her huge chest and glared coldly at both.

The second man just nodded, his face emotionless.

The first wanted to argue, he hated formal clothes and was almost never without his puppet, but one look in her eyes told him she wasn't going to budge an inch. "Okay Temari... calm down. I'm gonna do it, I may be a jerk... but even I'm not stupid enough to mess this up. You know what would happen to me if I did?"

"If you were lucky someone would kill you before Naruto reached you." Gaara said emotionlessly.

Temari smiled and relaxed. "Smart boy Kankurou." Temari said then hugged her little brothers at the same time.

After the hug Kankurou looked at his older sister. "Shouldn't you be at Naruto's to help them get ready?"

Temari looked at the clock and gasped. "OH SHIT! If I'm late Tsunade will kick my ass back to Suna!" Temari said then grabbed her fan, ran to the open window, dove out, and in a fluid motion opened her fan, twisted in mid-air, sat on her open fan and flew towards the Namikaze Compound at top speed.

Without even looking, Kankurou knew Gaara had turned toward him. "I know Gaara, if she gets in trouble because I made her late she'll beat me to within an inch of my life... if she wasn't my sister I would of killed her years ago... who am I kidding, even if she wasn't the scariest bitch in Suna I'd respect her... and if you tell her I said that Gaara, I'll tell her how you've been spying on her and Shikamaru, then we'll see how calm you are with all that sand stuffed up your ass. Come on, we have time to get some breakfast before the fun starts." Kankurou said then headed for the door, Gaara behind him.

Gaara barely flinched for an instant, nodded and followed Kankurou out the door.

-10:30 AM, Namikaze Mansion, Naruto's Bedroom-

Hinata stood in the middle of the room in blue silk panties and a very sexy matching custom bra that supported and accentuated her huge breasts, arms raised out to her sides. Hotaru, Kin, the two months pregnant Kurenai and five Hyuuga women from the Cadet Branch hovered around her excitedly as two other Hyyuuga women made final adjustments to Hinata's wedding kimono, under Hotaru's supervision of course. Hinata gasped when Kurenai gently took her right hand in both of hers.