Chapter Thirty-Two: Hidden Leaf Blossoms

-August 3, 8:23 AM-

He placed the plate of pancakes with blueberry syrup and sausage near the tall glass of orange juice. "Here you are Flippy." He said.

"Please don't call me, Kakashi-san!" She said as she turned to her waiter, and was surprised.

"I won't call you Kakashi... that's my name. I knew you'd be here Kouseki Fujino, when it comes to food you're as predictable as Naruto. May I join you, this plate is hot." Kakashi said.

"I'm so sorry Kakashi-san, please join me." Kouseki said as she looked down at the table.

Kakashi put his nearly identical plate of food, except he had maple syrup, on the opposite side of the corner booth, sat down and closed the curtain. "Good morning Kouseki."

"Good morning Kakashi-san, did you just get back from Snow?" Kouseki said, her eyes never left her plate as she jabbed a sausage with her fork.

"Hai, about thirty minutes ago. Everything went as planned." Kakaski said, picked up his fork. then one of his sausages disappeared and he began chewing.

Kouseki swallowed her bite of sausage and giggled. "I wish I knew how you did that Kakashi-san, is it a jutsu you can teach me?"

Kakashi put down his fork, swallowed his food and smiled beneath his mask as a plan suddenly formed in his mind. "Are you really interested, or do you just want to spend some time alone with me?" Kakashi reached across the table, took her left hand in both of his and looked into her crystal blue eyes with his visible right eye. "Because I'd love to go out with you Kouseki, you're beautiful." Kakashi said very smoothly.

Kouseki dropped her fork as her head shot up, her eyes opened wider than you'd think possible, her mouth hung wide open. "I... that's not... hai." Kouseki said as she grabbed a clump of her waist-length blonde from behind her with her right hand and began flipping the last six inches back-and-forth between her fingers... the nervous habit that earned her the nickname Flippy Fujino as a Gennin... her face red as a tomato, then fainted and fell left onto the booth seat cushin.

'That was too easy.' Kakashi thought, and two seconds later his food was gone.

About a minute later Kouseki woke, sat up and blushed when she saw Kakashi.

"You could of just asked me out Kouseki-chan, I'd love to go out with the most beautiful kunoichi in Konoha." Kakashi said, then took out enough ryu to cover both meals and the tip. "Please, allow me to pay... eight tonight ok?"

Kouseki nodded, still in shock she'd not only made a date with one of the most sought after shinobi in Konoha... but found out HE thought SHE was the most beautiful kunoichi in Konaha and called her 'chan'!

"I'll pick you up at your house... wear something nice." Kakashi said, gave her a wink and left.

Two minutes later the beautiful, twenty year old brunette waitress opened the curtain enough to step in, and froze. Her favorite customer just sat there and stared, her food basically untouched, something she'd never seen Kouseki do, she knew that was Kouseki's favorite breakfast. She pulled the curtain closed and sat down across from her. "Is something wrong Kouseki-chan?" She said.

"Huh? ...uh, no Sara-chan... I have a date tonight." Kouseki said almost blankly.

Sara smiled, in the four years she'd worked here and known Kouseki, the blonde had been on one date and that had ended early because all he was interested in was her full, round E cup breasts. Sara then noticed the empty plate on her side of the table and was shocked she'd missed someone come in and sit with Kouseki. "Who do you have a date with, and who was here with you, I didn't see anyone come in or leave?"