Chapter Forty-Five: Little Secrets

-October 4, 7:54 AM, Namikaze Mansion-

Tsunade stood near the roaring fireplace in black shorts and her new grey top, she looked the same as she always had except that on the back of her new shirt was Naruto's new Clan Symbol, her old kanji for Gambling was now on the front over her heart. She took her cup off the shelf and sipped it. As she did she saw Sakura as she crossed the room from the stairs in her new pink shorts and red shirt, it was obvious that Sakura was braless, something she'd noticed about her student and soon to be co-wife of Naruto. "Good morning Sakura-chan, care to join me for some cocoa?"

Sakura froze in shock. "D,did you say cocoa, Tsunade-chan?"

Tsunade looked at Sakura slightly confused. "What? Oh... the cocoa. I happen to love cocoa."

Sakura crossed her arms and glared at Tsunade like a kid caught in an obvious lie.

Tsunade rolled her eyes, sighed and put her cocoa on the shelf. "Okay fine... Kami why are you doing this to me? Its Shizune... Naruto took away my sake, and Shizune is cutting back on my coffee... some shit about cleaning up my act... don't look at me like that pinkie I don't drink that much coffee." Tsunade tried to stare down Sakura but after a few moments Tsunade withered. "A year ago you'd of cowered on the floor in fear... I lost my touch." Tsunade said depressed.

Sakura sighed and relaxed. "No you didn't Tsunade-chan, you're as scary as before, maybe even scarier because of your new power... but your glares aren't as effective on people you love, and that love you back... you can't bring yourself to hate us like you can everyone else... and part of why Naruto-kun can humble you with a glance... at least for friend and family stuff, as long as you're Hokage we're your most loyal shinobi." Sakura said as she moved close then gently pulled Tsunade's head down a little by her shirt and kissed her cheek. "I'd love some cocoa."

Tsunade smiled and nodded, but not at Sakura.

Sakura was confused a moment, then turned around when she heard foot steps. She saw a girl a foot shorter, a huge chest, waist length red pigtails with hot cup of cocoa. "Good morning Kyouki-chan, thank you for the cocoa. Are you anxious to see Naruto-kun and Hinata-chan again, they're coming back today."

Kyouki smiled ear-to-ear and started bouncing excitedly. "Hai, Sakura-sama, I miss him so much! Hinata-sama too."

"Kyouki-chan!" A brunette teen said from the other side of the room.

Kyouki stopped bouncing and pouted. "I gotta go, nee-chan got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... COMING SEIRA-NEECHAN... slave driver." Kyouki said the last two words quietly, smiled and ran back to the kitchen.

Sakura giggled and sipped her cocoa. "Mmmmm. Isn't she just the cutest Tsunade-chan, a few more years and she'lll be a real heartbreaker."

"Hai, she sure AHHHH!" Tsunade said then screamed. "Don't do that Naruto-kun..." Tsunade said and took a few deep breaths.

Naruto had just appeared with Hinata in a yellow flash. "Sorry Tsunade-chan, I didn't think you'd be up yet. We got up an hour ago and decided to come home early. Morning Sakummph!"

Sakura cut Naruto off mid-word with a big hug and kiss. "Welcome back Naruto-kun, Hinata-chan, how was the honeymoon?"

"It was... LOOK OUT!" Naruto said.

Sakura and Hinata leapt aside as a little fireball who's name meant 'wild joy' leapt up and clamped her arms and legs around him as she squealed his name and how much she missed him.

The small crowd laughed, joined by the staff who'd heard Tsunade's scream, joined in for a group hug.

"Oh come on everyone I was only gone a couple days." Naruto said.