Chapter Fifty-Eight: A Good Morning

-October 26, 7:58 AM, Training Ground 13-

Anko stood leaned against her usual tree in her battle gear, a huge smile on her face as she remembered the night before at Naruto's. "Ohhh Kami... I'm still tingling. I never thought I'd submit to anyone but Kurenai, but what Naruto-kun and Hinata-chan did to me... and I never thought sweet little Hinata would be such an animal in bed. She fucked me into submission... and wanted more!" Anko said and had to laugh. "Ahhhh, and poor Kuri-chan... she'll be sore for a while, but the way she was smiled in her sleep this morning she wouldn't change a thing. She's right on time... good morning Tenten."

"Good morning Anko." Tenten walked up and smiled. "I heard about the dress incident yesterday... I wish I hadn't been stuck in the backroom of the shop doing inventory, I'd give anything to of seen you and Ino-chan. You seem really relaxed this morning..." Tenten got a big sly smirk on her face. "Did you and Naruto-kun..."

"Tenten, that's between me and Naruto-sama." Anko said with a smirk. "We aren't here to gossip about my social life Tenten. I'm giving you a very special honor, I'm going to let you train me to use that jutsu and make it my own... even call you sensei while we do." Anko said, then her face went emotionless. "I'll only say this once... this is a very special honor I'm giving you, so you better take it seriously. I discussed this with Tsunade-sama yesterday, how you do with me will have a big effect on your future as a kunoichi... it could even earn you a very special reward. Don't make me regret this." Anko said, then relaxed. "I'm ready to start... Tenten-sensei."

Tenten smiled and stood as tall as she could. "Did you read the scroll?"

"Hai, Tenten-sensei." Anko said with a small smile.

-8:12 AM, The Iron Kimono-

Sasuke entered the shop and headed for the back as his eyes scanned the room. He wasn't meeting Hanabi until nine o'clock and Tenten would be busy until noon with Anko, that left him with training or...

"How may I help... Sasuke-kun!" Kin squealed happily and bounced on her toes.

Sasuke sighed. "Morning Kin-chan, but I asked you not to do that. If you can't even do what I asked as my friend you'll lose your place as one of my future wives or help me rebuild the Uchiha Clan."

Kin's face fell.

"Be nice Sasuke-kun." Hotaru said as she stepped into his line of sight. "She's worked her butt off and you know it."

Sasuke gave Hotaru a nod and smirk. "Good morning Hotaru-san, and I'm always nice." Sasuke said then sighed when Hotatu glared at him. "Sorry Kin-chan. You've been around Naruto too much Hotaru, he's rubbing off on you."

Hotaru smiled. "Thank you Saske-kun... I'll tell him you said so." Hotaru said, then giggled when Sasuke's head dropped. "Buy an outfit Kin-chan made for you and I won't tell Naruto-kun."

"Deal." Sasuke said without hesitation.

"I'll finish this up Kin-chan. Sasuke you have fifteen minutes so behave yourself with my daughter." Hotaru said with a smile and motherly glare.

Sasuke nodded, went around the counter and into the back room.

Hotaru took her adopted daughter's arm and pulled her close. "Have fun Kin... nothing below the waist though." Hotaru said and winked slyly.

Kin's eye's got as big a saucers, that was contrary to everything Hotaru expected of her as a daughter. "Really Kaa-san? You told me I couldn't do..."

"Hai, but just this once you can." Hotaru imterrupted. "I'm going to make a Shadow Clone and slip out, I have something very special to do this morning. Take care of the store." Hotaru said and kissed Kin's forehead.