Chapter Twenty-Five: A New Team

-July 25, 11:47 AM, Hospital-

"Did it work Tsunade-sama?" The girl asked from her hospital bed.

Tsunade smiled. "Hai, it took me three years, but the final changes I made last week should be stablized and healed, you can remove the bandages now." Tsunade said.

Isaribi whipped off her sheet, jumped off the bed and stood before the full length mirror that was brought in earlier. "Is the door locked Tsunade-sama, I don't want someone to come it until I'm ready." Isaribi said.

"Don't worry, Shizune and Tsuyubare are outside, no one will get by them until I say so." Tsunade said.

"Thank you Tsunade-sama." Isaribi removed her hospital gown, tossed it on the bed behind her and looked at her skin not covered by bandages or her panties. 'I haven't looked at myself in years. Wow, I'm beautiful... and no scales, that I can see anyway... here goes.' Isaribi thought, then unwrapped her left arm, chest, stomach, right thigh, left leg and face, removed her panties, and took a good look at herself for the first time in many years. Even when she showered she didn't look at her body or notice how much she'd developed in last three years here, or the two years before she came heee. Isaribi stared at herself for ten minutes as tears ran down her cheeks.

Tsunade watched the tears then fianlly stepped close, concerned. "Is something wrong Isaribi?"

Isaribi turned to Tsunade, tears now poured down her cheeks and dripped onto her E cup breasts. "I'm normal." Isaribi said, the smile on her face almost unnatural it was so large. "No webbed fingers or toes... and no scales anywhere... I never knew I was so beautiful, I'd imagined myself when I was little, but after they..."

Tsunade hugged the girl as warmly as she could. "It's ok Isaribi, but there are a few things I need to tell you." Tsunade's smile faded as she got serious. "You better sit down."

Isaribi didn't like the sound of that, but as long as she looked normal she didn't care. She stepped away from Tsunade and sat on the side of her bed.

"Whatever he did to you is beyond even my skills to reverse completely, so I did the next best thing, I altered his work. As you saw, except for your head, eyebrows and lashes you're totally hairless, there's nothing I can do about that Isaribi. I was able to restore your looks where the scales were, such as your breasts... which are beautiful, it's mostly cosmetic though. My best work however, in internal. If you want to some day, you will be able to have children. That bastard didn't think a weapon needed that ability so he tried to take it away from you, he did a lousy job though, and I was able to repair the damage." Tsunade said and smiled.

Isaribi leapt off her bed and hugged Tsunade. "How can I ever thank you Tsunade-sama, I've dreamed of this day for so long." Isaribi said happily.

Tsunade gently pulled the girl off her, her face a mix of emotions. "There's one more thing, and I don't know how you'll react... I know you haven't done it in three years, but I want you to activate your other form."

Isaribi sighed sadly, then composed herself, focused her chakra and activated her fish form. She gasped in shock, there was no pain when she changed and she felt different than she used to. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror. "This is all I'm going to change Tsunade-sama?" Isaribi said, amazed but still happy. Her hands and feet were webbed, she still had the fin on her head, the gills on her upper neck just behind her ears, but now her eyes were totally red. "What about my water attacks, can I still do them?"

"That's all you'll change now Isaribi. I found something out. I don't know how he did it, I wish i did though, but he gave you a Water affinity." Tsunade said, and smirked.