Chapter Fifty-One: Blonde Trouble

-October 10, 5:42 PM, Konoha Side Street-

"Thank you for healing me Tsunade-sama... and it's ok Anko, I know you didn't mean to hit me that hard... I've had worse." Ino said and smiled.

Anko laughed. "Thanks Ino... I know you've heard it a dozen times already, but you really impressed the hell out of everyone."

Ino blushed for the fifteenth time on the walk to the Festival. "Like Sakura, I got my own kick in the butt. I got tired of being the weak link on the team. Chouji is the power, Shikamaru is the brains, and what was I... I was a one trick kunoichi with big tits. I did what many have done, I thought about Naruto-kun. He was the deadlast at the academy, but by the time he left with Jiraiya he was one of the most powerful shinobi in Konoha under the Jounin and Tsunade-sama... and no matter what happened to him he never quit. Hell, even Forehead had passed me by then and gotten Tsunade-sama to train her. That's when I decided I wanted to create my own style and be strong enough to protect my friends like Naruto does."

Naruto smiled and blushed lightly.

"You could of come to me, Shizune, Anko, Kurenai, or even Asuma for help instead of training alone Ino." Tsunade said.

Ino gave an apologetic grin and nodded. "I know, but I needed to prove to myself I could do it, at least get as strong as Forehead first." Ino said and grinned playfully at Sakura.

"Here we are!" Hinata said happily and pointed to the crowds walking around the main square, going from booth to booth.

Naruto grimacd slightly. "I know it's safe and everything... but I don't know if I can do this now Hinata-chan." Naruto said nervously and stopped.

Hinata tried to pull him but he didn't budge. Hinata waved Tsunade over to help, and both of them together couldn't budge Naruto in the slightest.

"He anchored himself with chakra Hinata-chan... come on brat, I know this was never your favorite day of the year, I've read the files, but it's okay now, nothing bad will happen." Tsunade said as she tried to physically lift Naruto but couldn't, despite her incredible strength.

Naruto looked at Hinata then turned to face all his friends, nervous. "Promise me nothing bad will happen."

Everyone sighed sadly, underneath everything part of him was still terrified. Everyone suddenly turned to Tsunade... including the crowd enjoying the festival about thirty feet away.

"DAMNIT!" Tsunade screamed with almost demonic rage then stomped her foot hard enough to shake the ground, her fists clenched so tight her knuckles were white.

Everyone but Naruto started to back away from her slowly.

"This shit ends NOW!" Tsunade screamed, grabbed Naruto's collar and forcefully walked him through the crowd, who parted as she approached, her killer intent rolled off her in waves even the cilivilans felt without looking at her. She dragged him to the center of the festival where a big stage was set up, and dragged Naruto up onto it. "I want everyone's attention... NOW!" Tsunade said powerfully, everyone in the village heard her, and she hadn't used the microphone.

Everyone rushed to the stage as fast as they could, nobody dared do anything that would get her attention when she was like this, even the ANBU avoided her when she was mad.

Hinata cautiously walked up on stage, went to Naruto and took his left hand.

"As everyone knows today is October Tenth, and up to last year everyone knows how today was usually celebrated, particualarly by Naruto up to about four or five years ago!" Tsunade yelled then looked at Naruto so everyone clearly saw her. She sneered when most of the crowd suddenly hung their heads in shame. "Hinata has spent the last month setting up special gifts for Naruto, the final one at the Festival... and a few minutes ago Naruto, despite everything that's happened this year, was so terrified to get close to the festival he froze, even Hinata and I couldn't move him. Up to now this was the greatest day of his life... come here you two." Tsunade said as she pointed to two people near the stairs.