Chapter Two: Revealing Reunion

Chapter 2: Revealing Reunion

-April 15, Hokage Tower-

Tsunade and Shizune finally got Naruto and Jiraiya awake and focused again.

"Baa-chan, Shizune... that was a mean prank." Naruto said as he glared at them. "I didn't think you had it in you Shizune." Naruto gave her a big foxy grin.

"Thank you Naruto-kun." Shizune said, smiled and gave Naruto a small bow.

They smiled, Naruto was known throughout Konoha as the Hokage of pranks, though he'd never been called that and didn't know many of his adult friends called him that in private as a sign of respect. Almost every shinobi in the village had been pranked at least once and failed to catch him with evidence. They had to respect him for being able to pull anything on an experienced shinobi like Kurenai and Anko.

Though in Anko's case she'd wanted to kill him... at least at first. She still acted mad about it, but inside she respected him for having the guts to prank her, she was almost as feared as Tsunade because of her temper, even by the other Jounin.

Naruto finally told Tsunade about the battle with Pain. She was amazed to hear about the jutsu he'd used, and especially how many different animals he'd summoned. He'd gotten around the contract and one clan summon rule. Pain had come close to beating Naruto for a while, only Naruto's incredible healing rate had saved him. Naruto openly admitted he was impressed by how strong Pain was, but Naruto told them how in the end he had to use all nine tails to overpower Pain and kill him in a way that guarenteed he'd never come back. Naruto finally told them about the giant statue with four of the nine tailed demons held inside it, and how he'd freed them.

What made Tsunade and Shizune gasp in shock though was when he told them how the freed demons had actually given him a small bow of respect for freeing them and would repay the favor one day.

Tsunade knew from her research that despite everything, they had their own code of honor and generally didn't like to owe anything to a mortal, but her research had also shown her that they also were bound by some decree older than even they were and couldn't break their word or a contract, regardless of their feelings for who it was with.

Tsunade checked to be sure that was everything and was about to release her seal on the room when she suddenly froze in shock and turned to Naruto.

Shizune, Jiraiya and Naruto were surprized to say the least.

"Wait a second Naruto, how'd you get from Orochimaru's hideout to the hospital in Konoha and back so fast?!" She practically stared at him for a moment as he thought about it for a moment then smiled at her. He started to open his mouth to answer, but never got it out as her face lit up. "NARUTO YOU MASTERED THE BODY FLICKER!" Tsunade practically screamed in his face excitedly before almost crushing his ribs with a hug.

Once free, Naruto took a deep breath. "Uh, yeah... it took me about three months to figure it out and another month to get it down. Even with Kyuubi's chakra I've never seen a jutsu so hard to learn. The Rasengan was easy compared to that."

Tsunade turned to Jiraiya. "You didn't tell him did you?"

Naruto was suddenly confused. "Tell me what?"

"Naruto... I told you that was your father's signature jutsu, it's what earned him his nickname The Yellow Flash, but what I didn't tell you is that the only reason you can do that is because he was your father. That jutsu can't be used by anyone else." Tsunade said seriously.

Naruto looked at Jiraiya still confused.

"Just say it Jiraiya..." Tsunade said, waited a moment then sighed. "Naruto that isn't a normal jutsu. Once you got the hang of it, you didn't need to use the hand signs anymore did you?"