Chapter Nineteen: The Pride Of The Kitsune

-Namikaze Mansion, Training Grounds-

Shinkou looked at Kyuubi. "Mother, if you betray the Clan again I'll kill you... permanently."

Kyuubi nodded to her eldest kit. "I had good cause to do what I did Shinkou, but you're right, I shouldn't of acted without the Clan and for that I'm eternally sorry for the shame I brought to the Clan." Kyuubi took Shinkou's shoulders and stood her up. "Naruto-sama, as Head of the Kitsune Clan, I hearby offer the service of the Kitsune Clan to the Namikaze Clan for as long as there is a living member." Kyuubi placed her right hand on the contract and marked it with her seal as head of the Kitsune Clan.

Naruto bit his right thumb, smeared the blood on his other fingertips and signed the contract. "As head of the Namikaze Clan I accept your service Kyuubi-sa..."

"No Naruto-sama, I have disgraced my name and Clan, please do not call us sama or bow to us, we bow to you and your family, and hope to someday redeem our Clan in the eyes of your people and the other Summon Clans." Kyuubi and Shinkou bowed very low to Naruto, then changed back to their fox forms. Kyuubi the size of a large wolf, Shinkou a little smaller, then both vanished in a puff of smoke.

Naruto was stunned, he knew from Jiraiya the Summoner was usually subordinate to the Summon, eventhough the Summon obeyed the Summoner's commands. "If this is what you want Kyuubi." Naruto knew she was back inside her cage in his mindscape. "I'll do it, but later I'm going to have a serious talk with you about not telling me you're female... I thought you trusted me... bitch."

Kyuubi bowed her head, ashamed, Naruto was right and she knew it.

"However, you saved Hinata-chan and kept Tsunade from sacrificing herself, so for that I'll always be grateful... but you lost some of my trust and respect. I don't care if you are female, if you ever lie to me again..."

"Please Naruto-sama, I know I deserve your wrath, and will submit to any punishment you wish to give me, but please give me a chance to redeem myself and earn your trust and respect again... I love you Naruto-sama, and if you wish will die for you." Kyuubi said.

"Everyone deserves a second chance... this is yours, don't make me regret it." Naruto let go of most of his negative feelings for Kyuubi and did his best to forgive her and start over.

Kyuubi smiled, nothing was more important to her now than to earn back Naruto's trust and respect.

Naruto picked up the Contract. "I better put this in the vault, it's too important to leave out."

-Namikaze Hot Spring-

Hinata was in the water up to her shoulders and bright red down to her feet, but not from the heat. Hinata almost couldn't believe what Tsunade had told her about love making... and in very graphic detail. Part of her wanted to get up and run away, but another part of her was glad she was covered by the water because she'd never felt like this before.

"Are you ok Hinata-chan, do you need a break?" Tsunade asked.

"Hai, Tsunade-chan. I don't think I can handle anymore... advice." Hinata said.

Tsunade laughed. "I think you're right, you're bright red. That's enough for today." Tsunade stood up and took one step out of the spring, briefly spreading for Hinata accidently. She saw Hinata's expression as she got a very good look at Tsunade, who quickly leapt from the spring, grabbed a towel and covered herself. "I'm sorry Hinata, I didn't mean to do that."

Hinata tried to speak, but couldn't, after everything she'd already heard that was too much for her to handle. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to sink under the water.