The First Concert

Phoebe's P.O.V.
"Phoebe hurry up!"you don't want to be late do you?" I know I'm almost ready I yell to Jill. Jill is my best friend, we've been friends since kindergarten but we both have different personalities. In high school Jill was always the popular one, she was the one who got all the boys all the attention and all the invites to parties. Me on the other hand, well I had friends but not a lot. I spent a lot of time by myself. The one thing that I always could rely on was Eminem whenever I listen to his music he makes me feel so much better.  Jill has always thought that I'm a little nuts because I am such a big fan but she just doesn't understand. Today is my twenty-first birthday and Jill surprised me with two tickets for Eminem's concert in my hometown and of course his hometown,Detroit. This is my first Eminem concert and I feel like I've waited my whole life for this.

I want to look perfect because I'm going to be in the front row so I curled my long brown hair put some sparkly pink eyeshadow on with black eyeliner and applied a slight gloss to my lips. I put on one of my many eminem shirts but I picked out one of my favorites to wear I put on a ripped up pair of jeans with my black leather high heeled boots. I screamed "I'm ready Jill!"

At the Concert
I'm in the front row Jill just came back with our beers. The stadium is starting to fill up there's excitement around me and a slight smell of weed in the air. I look at my phone to check the time and to my excitement I see that the concert should start in ten minutes.

Eminem's P.O.V.
Ok Marshall, you got this your fans love you and tonight won't be any different,I tell this to myself over and over in my head. I'm feeling so pumped up and ready to go. Paul my manager comes into my dressing room and tells me that it's time to go on stage.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I hear the song "No Love" start playing and I scream "OH MY GOSH ITS STARTING! JILL ITS STARTING!" I jump up and down and rap the lyrics along with him. After "No Love" he performs "Crack a Bottle" "Soldier" "Mockingbird" "Survival" and finally "Lose Yourself"
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm watching this girl in the front row jumping up and down acting crazy and screaming my lyrics her curly brown hair flying everywhere, dang she's definitely the definition of a crazy fan. A little scary but she's kind of cute too. Oh well she's just another fan girl I'll probably never see her again anyways.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Jill wished me a happy birthday once again and dropped me off at my little house about thirty minutes away from the stadium. That was the best day of my life. I have to find away to have more days like this.