Kindergarten

Eminem's P.O.V.
Me and Phoebe have decided to enroll Chloe into elementary school early and today is her first day of kindergarten.
"Marshie can you do my hair for the first day of school?" Chloe asks me.
"Chloe I don't really know how to do hair why don't you go ask Whitney to help you she's really good with hair" I tell her.
"Okay" Chloe says and runs to find Whitney.
Whitney's P.O.V.
"Whitney where are you?" I hear Chloe yell.
"I'm in the bathroom getting ready for school Chloe" I yell back.
A moment later Chloe comes into the bathroom and asks me to do her hair.
"Would you like pigtails again?" I ask.
"No I want braids, can you do braids Whitney?"
"Yeah I can do that" I say.
"Do you want me to to get a brush and hair ties?" Chloe asks.
"Yes, but make sure you get four hair ties" I tell her.
"Okay" Chloe replies and then she runs off.
*Ring Ring*
My cellphone is ringing I look at the caller id and I see that it's Hailie.
"Hello" I say.
"Hey Whitney it's Hailie how are you?"
"Hey Hailie I'm doing good I'm just helping Chloe get ready for her first day at kindergarten" I tell her.
"Oh that's awesome I'm glad she's getting to go to school" Hailie says.
"Well she went to a day of preschool but I guess the teacher told mom and dad that she's super bright so they are putting her in kindergarten early" I say.
"Wow that's really cool, do you think I can say hi before she leaves?"
"Sure" I respond.

Chloe runs back into the bathroom with her little brush and hair ties.
"Chloe there's someone on the phone who wants to talk to you" I tell her and then I hand her the phone.
"Hello" Chloe says.
"Hey Chloe it's Hailie"
"Hailie!" Chloe squeals excitedly.
I hear Hailie laughing on the other side of the phone. Chloe is so adorable and she misses having Hailie around.
"I wanted to tell you good luck and that I hope you have a great day at kindergarten" Hailie tells her.
"Thank you Hailie" Chloe says politely and hands the phone back to me.
I say goodbye to Hailie and then I hang up.

"Okay Chloe I need you to sit perfectly still while I braid your hair, okay?" I tell her.
"Okay" she says.
Eminem's P.O.V.
"Phoebe do you know where my red kangol hat is?" I ask her as I frantically look around our room. I'm taking Chloe to her first day of kindergarten and I don't want her to be late.
"Marshall you have like a million of those hats why don't you just wear a different color for now" Phoebe says.
"All right" I say.

I walk downstairs and I see Whitney finishing braiding Chloe's hair.
Chloe runs to me and says "Marshie Hailie called me."
"Hailie called?" I say a little hurt that she didn't want to talk to me.
"Yeah Hailie called my cellphone" Whitney replies.
Hailie doesn't talk to me as much as she used to, I mean I know she's busy now but, she called Whitney.

I'm driving Chloe to school right now and Phoebe is taking Whitney to her school.
"Are you excited Chloe?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm really excited" she says.
"Hopefully you can make some new friends" I say.
"Why?" she asks.
"What do you mean, why?" I say confused.
"Why do you hope I make friends?" Chloe says.
How do I answer that? I think to myself.
"Well I really don't know how to answer that Chloe"
"Oh okay" she says.
The rest of the car ride there was an awkward silence.

"Okay we are here" I say.
We walk inside Chloe's new school, there are kindergarteners, first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth graders that go here.
As I am walking down the hallways to help Chloe find her classroom some of the older kids recognize me.
"Hey look it's Eminem!" one of them yells.
"Can I get an autograph?" a boy asks.
I decide to give him my autograph as long as he promised to go away and not make a big deal out of the fact that I'm here.
"Marshie who is Eminem? I thought M&M's were candies not people, does that mean candy can talk?" Chloe asks.
"No sweetheart candy can't talk" I say.
"Yeah I didn't think so" she says and she goes inside her classroom.

Oh great, me and Phoebe haven't exactly talked to her about me being a rapper. I mean I haven't done any concerts since she was born and we've told the girls not to discuss it around her but I guess she's about to find out.

Chloe's P.O.V.
I just walked into my new classroom. I look around and I see that it's very colorful. I like that. Someone is walking up to me she must be a teacher.
"Hello there you must be Chloe" she says to me.
"That's me I'm Chloe Rose Mathers, nice to meet you I say sticking my hand out for her to shake just like mommy and Marshie teach me to.
She smiles at me and shakes my hand.
"Nice to meet you Chloe, I'm Ms. Lauren welcome to kindergarten."

I go and sit at a circle table kind of like the ones that were at the preschool except for these ones are bigger. I set my Disney princess backpack on the ground next to my chair and then Ms. Lauren starts trying to introduce me to the class.
"Class we have a new student" she says.
"Her name is Chloe, Chloe why don't you come up and tell us something about yourself"
"Umm... I'd rather not" I say.
"Come on don't be shy" she says.
"Well, okay" I say slowly getting up out of my chair.
"My name is Chloe Rose Mathers.
I'm four years old and I
have three sisters Alaina, Hailie and Whitney. I also have three pets, my pet pig Pinky, my lamb Daisy, and my puppy Cuddles. Also I'm really smart."
"Thank you Chloe you can sit down now" she says.

Eminem's P.O.V.
I just picked Chloe up from school.
"Did you have a good day at school?" I ask.
"Yeah I did" she replies.
"So I wanted to talk to you about something Chloe. You know how you asked me about Eminem this morning?"
"Yes I remember" she says.
"Well sweetie I'm what's called a rapper and I make music. I'm very famous, that's why we get to live in such a big house and my stage name is Eminem." I tell her.
"Really?" she says sounding amazed.
"Do mommy, Alaina, Hailie and Whitney know?"
"Yes they do" I say smiling to myself.
"Can I listen to some of your music?" she asks.
"No not yet Chloe" I tell her.
"But why? I get to listen to other music" she says confused.
"Chloe my music is for older people, but one day I'll let you listen to it" I say.
"Okay" she says pouting.
"Chloe don't pout, straighten up little soldier daddy loves you" I say.
She looks at me and smiles she likes it when I say that, it cheers her up.