Hailie's 16th Part 2

Phoebe's P.O.V.
It's Christmas Day. I stayed the night at Marshall's so I could get up early and help set up Hailie's birthday decorations and help put out all of the Christmas presents.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Phoebe is here with me, she got up early to help me and I'm very grateful for that. I bought Hailie a car for her birthday. I can't wait to see her face when she sees it. She'll probably smile, I love my daughter's smile it's so beautiful and innocent.
I also got lots of presents for Alaina and Whitney, and of course Phoebe. After all she is my girlfriend. I keep thinking to myself that someday she might be more than just my girlfriend but for now I'm just glad that we're together.
Phoebe just got the cake that Whitney made with her out of my refrigerator. She sets it on my big cherrywood table.
The cake looks great it has purple frosting and the cake flavor is vanilla. It looks so good but I know Hailie gets the first slice so I can't eat it quite yet. Hey Phoebe do you think we should get the girls up now? I ask her. "Yeah I think that's a great idea" she agrees. Why don't you go get Alaina and Whitney up and I'll get Hailie, I suggest. "Sounds good" she replies and walks up the stairs to wake the girls I follow behind her and head into Hailie's room. I start singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hailie wakes up and sits up in her bed while rubbing her eyes. Happy birthday princess I say to her. Are you ready to open some presents and eat cake? She smiles and enthusiastically says "of course I am" Alrighty then come on I say gesturing towards our living room. She gets out of bed and follows me down the stairs. When we get to the bottom Phoebe, Alaina, and Whitney are waiting and they all yell "happy birthday Hailie!"
"Aww thanks guys" she says smiling at them. She's such a perfect angel.
We all go into the kitchen and Phoebe cuts the cake and gives Hailie the first slice. "Do you like it?" Whitney asks with a hopeful expression on her face. "I love it" Hailie says. "Yay!" Whitney cheers "me and Phoebe made it for you. Hailie thanks Whitney then turns to Phoebe and thanks her too. We each eat our pieces of cake and I've got to say Whitney and Phoebe did a great job. Now it's time to show Hailie her new car.
Hailie I've got a surprise for you I say. "Ooh what is it" she says excitedly. Come out front and I'll show you. She follows me outside, then she sees the car and her entire face lights up. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh is that for me?" she asks. It's all yours princess. "Thank you so much dad" You're welcome sweetie. "Can we open Christmas presents now daddy?" Whitney asks eagerly. Yes we can sweetie I tell her.
I laugh to myself she's so adorable I dread the day that she won't want to call me daddy anymore. Hailie and Lainey are growing up so fast, but to me they will always be my little girls.
We all walk back inside the house and we gather around the Christmas tree. Hailie opens her gifts first me and Kim bought her a bunch of new clothes and makeup sets. Then Whitney opens her gifts I got her some new barbies and clothes and a cute pair of shoes. Kim got her some strawberry shortcake dolls she really likes those. Finally Alaina gets to open her gifts.Me and Kim got her clothes and makeup and a pair of black high heeled boots that she wanted. The boots kind of look like the boots Phoebe has except Alaina's are more expensive.
Phoebe is just sitting there  smiling watching everyone open their gifts. Now it's time for her gifts I got her a couple of pairs of shoes and some pink frilly shirts. I gave them to her and she was so happy.
The whole day Phoebe would not stop trying to hug me. The girls found Phoebe really amusing.
Now it's time to eat Christmas dinner Phoebe cooked it and she did amazing job, I'm very grateful that she cooked it.
"Marshall can you help me set the table?" she asks me. Sure I can help I say. I set the table and then I help Phoebe dish the food onto the plates. Girls come eat I yell. All three of them walk into the kitchen and take their seats at the table. What do we say to Phoebe girls? "Thank you" they all say in unison. "You're welcome" Phoebe says sweetly. We all enjoy our Christmas dinner. We all talk and laugh, I think this is the best Christmas we've had for a while and I'm glad Phoebe's part of it.
After dinner we decide to watch a Christmas movie. We all end up voting to watch the movie Elf I love that movie especially since it has Will Ferrel in it.
We all sit on the couch and Phoebe curls up next to me and lays her head on my lap. The girls sit on the opposite side of me. After the movie is over the girls are all tired and decide to head upstairs to bed. Goodnight girls and Happy birthday Hailie I say. "Goodnight" they reply.
I look down and I realize Phoebe is asleep. I don't want to disturb her so I just put on some regular tv and watch it. Eventually I get tired and I close my eyes and fall asleep.