The Morning After Part 2

Eminem's P.O.V.
Gosh I love "Taco Bell." I'm sure I could eat this everyday and never get tired of it. I quickly devour my food and return to work.
I'll just work for a couple more hours on some songs and then I'll pack up and drive home. I put my headphones on and listen to this beat I made. It sounds really good, after all it was made by me. I start getting into my zone and I begin to write.

"Yo Em!"
I jump out of my seat and see my friend Denaun standing in my office doorway. What the heck man, you scared me half to death! I scream Don't you know how to knock? "Uh, I tried that but your so deep in your musical fantasy land that your ass didn't hear me." I glare at him. What do you want Denaun? "I just wanted to see if you wanted to play basketball with me 50 and Royce." Oh, uh, sure. "Alright cool I'll see you out there Em." Yo Nauny,sorry for yelling man. "It's all good Marshall" he comes up to me and pats me on the back then walks away. I put away my headphones,slip on my Nikes,close my notebook and make my way to the court. "We've already picked teams and you are with me" 50 says. Okay,I agree.

After two hours of basketball we had enough, well Royce and Denaun did, me and 50 smashed it big time. I wave goodbye to my friends,get in my car
and begin to drive home.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I just got off work and I'm driving home. What a stressful and eventful day. I almost got fired and met my crush/idol's manager all in one day. I'm hoping he'll have another concert soon, although sadly I probably wouldn't get to go I just don't have that kind of money right now. Suddenly I get this weird feeling that I should look out the window of my car. So I do, and that's when I see him, Eminem.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm driving in my car listening to music on my way home everything seemingly normal up until I pull up to the stop light, and then I see some girl staring at me through her window she has long brown hair and blue eyes almost the same shade of blue that mine are. A minute later she drives away. She looked familiar. I think she was that girl from the front row of my concert last night. Huh. Must just be a coincidence.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Aww he's so cute. I wonder if he noticed me,probably not. I pull into my little dirt driveway and walk into my house usually I would make myself some dinner but I'm not overly hungry so I just grab an apple and plop down on my blue green sofa. I turn on my T.V. and "The Simpsons" came on I actually really like this show so I watch it. Finally I decide that I'm going to go to bed.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm home, and I'm alone. My brother Nate isn't home and my kids are at their moms house. Guess I'll just watch some T.V. before bed. I sit down in my chair and turn the T.V. on and I watch an episode of "South Park" after laughing like crazy I finally decide to go to bed.I get up and walk upstairs to bed.