Rollerskating

Phoebe's P.O.V.
It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon and I'm going to call Marshall and see if he wants to hang out.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm sitting in my home studio making beats when I hear the phone ring I look at the caller id and I see that it's Phoebe. Hello I say, "Hi Marshall I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" Sure, what are you wanting to do? "I'm going to teach you to roller skate" Umm... I don't know Phoebe I'll probably fall on my ass. "Don't worry I've had a lot of practice I say. "I've been skating since I was five." Well ok, but where would we practice? I ask.We could practice on your personal basketball court" she suggests. I don't have a pair of skates though" I bought you a used pair in size 10, that is your shoe size right?" Yeah it is I say. "Cool" she says happily. "I'll come over" she says.
This should be interesting I think to myself.
The doorbell rings and I open the door to let Phoebe in. She hands me a pair of roller skates and says "here put these on" I put them on and lace them up. Phoebe puts hers on too. "You ready?" she asks. Yep I say.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
We get out in his backyard on the basketball court and he has already almost fallen several times. Poor thing.
Here Marshall like this I try to show him how to properly push. He tries again I know he's not a quitter. I grab his hand but that doesn't work very well. So I put hands around his upper body to help him stay up right. Now try I say. He slowly pushes the skates and gets going. I'm still holding him up but at least he's getting the feel for it. After about an hour he actually started doing pretty good. I didn't have to hold him up anymore. He's definitely a fast learner. "What tricks can you do Phoebe?" He asks me. Well I can skate backwards and I can crossover forwards and backwards, I can spin on two feet and I can hop. "Wow" he says amazed. Oh I'm not that good though I'm still trying to always improve. There is a type of roller skating called Jam skating and it's basically break dancing on roller skates it's really cool and I've always wanted to learn how. "That sounds cool" he says Yeah you and me should learn how to do that. "I already know how to break dance without roller skates." He says. Sure you can sweetie I pat his back.  Let's keep going I say. "Okay" he says happily. He's the sweetest guy I have ever met. He's the perfect man that I could ask for. "You know Hailie had her birthday party at a roller skating rink when she was younger" he tells me. Aww that's so sweet, I actually had a couple of my birthday parties at roller skating rinks when I was little too. He smiles at me. Marshall doesn't like to smile with his teeth showing but he does have the cutest most innocent smile I've ever seen.
After a while we decide to sit down on the court. I smile at him. He looks tired. I must've worn the poor guy out. Come here Marshall, I say opening my arms.He scoots over towards me. Are you tired? "Yeah" he says quietly. I wrap my arms around him and he lays his head on my chest and snuggles into me. It's dark outside now. So I sit there on the cold concrete and hold him in my arms keeping him warm and running my fingers through his hair until he fell asleep. I'll have to stay awake for a while because I honestly don't want to get up, he's so sweet and adorable. I gently kiss the top of his head.
Eventually I pick him up and take him inside his house he's really not a heavy guy. I gently lay him on his living room couch. He opens his eyes and says "Phoebe what are you doing?" He asks sleepily. "Shh, you fell asleep in my arms on the court but it got cold out so I brought you in. He gives me a small smile. "Thanks Phoebe" Do you have any blankets around? I ask "Yeah, upstairs" he points me towards a room and I go inside and get a big blue fluffy blanket. I took it downstairs and laid it over him. I'm going to go now goodnight I say. "Phoebe wait, thanks for today I had fun we really should do that again and we can learn to jam skate." I smile at him. I'm glad you had fun. Then I leave and drive home. What a wonderful day I'm so glad that he enjoyed it.