On Tour

Phoebe's P.O.V.
I just found out that Eminem is going on tour and his last show will be here in Detroit. I'm so excited but I don't have enough money to go. I wish there was some way to make that kind of money in time.
I'm on my way to work and I'm listening to eminem on my car's stereo. What a perfect way to start a Monday morning.
I pull into the parking lot and park right next to Jill's car. I get out of my car, lock it and walk inside "Taco Bell"
"Hey girl!" Jill yells. Hi Jill I reply. Something amazing is going to happen next week. "Oh yeah what's that?" Eminem is going to have another concert here. "That's cool" she replies not showing much interest. Typical. So I go to the counter and begin to take orders from customers. The day drags on and after what seemed like forever the end of my shift finally came. I'm driving home and reflecting on my day but I just keep thinking gosh I need to find away to go to Eminem's concert.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Wednesday (after second concert)
I just finished my last show in California it was fun but boy am I exhausted. I open the door to my hotel room and I see that room service never came. This hotel is so dirty and the people that work here are so unfriendly. I'm not staying here again. These people aren't doing their jobs. There's nothing I can do at the moment and I'm tired so I lie down on the bed and fall asleep.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I woke up this morning with a great idea I think I know how I'm going to get the money I need for the concert. I'm going to rob "Taco Bell"
I go to work just like any other day but I know today won't be just any other day.
After work (Closing Time)

Alright here we go, I unlock the door of "Taco Bell" and quietly walk inside. I walk over to the register to open it and I take the money out of it, suddenly I stop I don't think what I'm about to do is right. As I think to myself about whether or not I should take the money I happen to look down and see a copy of today's newspaper laying on the counter it said "Help Wanted" people are needed to help clean up the stadium after the Tigers Baseball game on Wednesday.
Oh my gosh I could sign up to help Wednesday night and hide there until the concert on Thursday and meet Eminem. I close the register and leave the restaurant locking the door behind me. I drive home and go to bed as if I didn't just consider robbing a restaurant.
The Next Day
I'm going to apply for the cleanup crew today after work.

I just got off work and I'm driving to the stadium to volunteer to help out Wednesday night. I walk in sign my name and drive home. This is going to be awesome.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I step out on the stage and the crowd goes crazy everyone is screaming my name. I can't help but smile a little. I perform thirteen different songs before I finish. Then I yell thanks New York for coming out tonight, I'm outta here, peace. Finally my last out of state concert it's time to go home.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I just finished helping clean the stadium. All the crew and volunteers are leaving so I have to find a place to hide. I'm looking around for a spot and I finally see one. I cautiously walk over to it and lay down to sleep.
Thursday (Day of Concert)
Today is the day of the concert, today's the day I meet Eminem!I have to stay in my hiding place until he comes.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm on my tour bus and we are almost at the stadium here in Detroit. It feels good to be home. Eventually we arrive I get off the bus and my bodyguards follow behind me, then 50, Denaun, Royce and Paul. We all go to our backstage room where we'll hangout until we go onstage. Me and friends are just talking and goofing off as usual everything's perfectly normal until all of a sudden some girl who must have been hiding somewhere, walks towards me and waves. My bodyguards jump up and are about to grab her but I tell them that it's okay. She doesn't seem like a threat. I look at this girl and I realize that I've seen her before. She smiles really big at me and says "Hi I'm Phoebe" one of my bodyguards looks at her and says "miss you can't be back here" Her smile dropped a little and I felt kind of bad for her. I'm just going to let her stay here for a little bit. So I tell my bodyguards that she can stay. Her big smile comes back on her face when she hears that she can stay. Weren't you in the front row of my last Detroit concert? I ask "Yeah I was, I can't believe you would remember me!"She runs up to me and hugs me really tight. Okay, okay I say to her while I pat her back. Finally she let's go of me and says "It's an honor to meet you Mr. Mathers" just call me Marshall I say. "Ok" she says happily. What have I got myself into.

So you said your name was Phoebe, why don't you tell me about yourself I say "well I'm twenty-one I work at "Taco Bell" my favorite color is blue I've been listening to your music for a long time and my favorite song is "Lose Yourself" That's nice I say. "Yeah" she says still smiling at me her smile looks a little more normal now. She's so happy and bubbly. " You're daughter is very nice" she says. What? how do you know my daughter? I question she better not be stalking my daughter. "Oh last week me and my best friend Jill went to the nail salon to get our nails done and your daughter and adopted daughter were there getting their nails done too so we talked for a little while. Whew I think to myself she's not that crazy. She's probably the girl Hailie was talking about. Oh,okay I say. You're so cute and sweet she says. Sure, I laugh to myself. Okay well Phoebe I've got to go perform so it was nice meeting you. I get up to leave and she yells "Wait!" I turn around and face her"Can we be friends?" she asks with a hopeful look on her face. I kind of feel sorry for this girl she's a crazy fan but seems like a sweet girl so I did something that I really hope I don't regret. I said sure and gave her my number.