Will You Be Mine?

Phoebe's P.O.V.
I had such a good time last night. I really can't believe that I went on a date with Eminem, I mean Marshall. I don't want him to think that I only like him because he's Eminem. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met. Also the cutest guy I've ever met with his dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I'm still getting to know him, but I'm really enjoying getting to know him as he is.
I have to go to work today which really sucks. I've got to pay the bills somehow. I'm driving to work and I get a call on my cell phone.
Eminem's P.O.V.
"This is Phoebe" she says. Hi, umm... how are you Phoebe? I ask. "I'm good" she replies. So there's something I wanted to ask you. "What's that?" Well... I like you and I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend. Silence.
"Umm, I don't know Marshall I think we should just be friends" Oh, okay I say. I never should have said anything. She starts laughing, "of course I'll be your girlfriend Marshall, you sounded really sad just now" Oh, umm... cool I say. Well since you're my girlfriend now I was wondering if you would want to come over to my house. " I would love to, when do you want me to come over?" I'll come pick you up at seven o'clock. "Alright see ya then."
I'm at home and my brother Nate is here and so are my girls. I'm so excited that I'm going to get to introduce her to the people I love. Hailie and Alaina already briefly met her but this time I'll get to introduce her properly. After a while of waiting I finally start heading over to pick Phoebe up.
I park in her little dirt driveway, then I walk up to her door and knock. She opens the door and pulls me into her arms and hugs me. "Hi Marshall"she says smiling. We get inside my car and we start driving to my house. I'm going to introduce you to my brother and my daughters I say. "Oh this will be fun I'm so excited" she says enthusiastically. I just smile. She's actually interested in meeting my family, that's a good sign. Phoebe there's something I have to talk to you about. She looks at me giving me her full attention. Now don't take this the wrong way but you can't tell anyone that we are dating. "Why not?" she looks at me with a confused expression on her face. Well eventually we will tell people but I don't think we should yet. "Oh, okay" she says and looks at me with a hurt expression. I feel kind of bad now.
We arrive at my house. "Holy Crap!" your house is huge she exclaims. she looks at me with wide eyes "I've never seen something so big. I can't help but laugh a little. I take her hand and walk to the door and then I open it. Welcome to the Mathers residence I say. We walk inside and the girls run up to greet us followed by Nate. Everyone this is Phoebe. "Hey I think we've met before" Hailie says. "We did once at the nail salon" she says smiling at Hailie. "You are so pretty" Whitney yells happily. "Awww thanks sweetie" Phoebe replies. That's Whitney by the way I tell her. "Hi I'm Nathan but you can call me Nate, I'm Marshall's little brother." He sticks his hand out and Phoebe shakes it. Alaina introduces herself as well.
Alright girls it's time for board games, why don't you three go pick out some games to play I tell them. "Okay dad" they say all together. Then they run off to get some games.
"So Phoebe how old are you?" Nate asks her. "I'm twenty-one" she replies and smiles at him. This is going great so far I think to myself.
The girls run back into the living room area with Candyland, Go Fish, and Sorry. We start playing Candyland first and Phoebe wins that game very fast. Pure Luck. Then we play Go Fish I win that one twice and finally we play Sorry and Hailie wins that. "Good game guys" Phoebe says. We all shake hands.
"Can Phoebe watch a movie with us daddy?" Whitney asks. If she wants to I say. "I'd love to Whitney" she tells her. Why don't you go get a movie Whitney I say. Whitney runs off to grab the movie. Do you guys want any popcorn? I ask. "Oh my gosh I love popcorn!" Phoebe says loudly. Everyone starts laughing. Alrighty then I'll take that as a yes. I go into the kitchen to make the popcorn.
I finish making the popcorn and I walk back to the living room to see that Nate already helped set the movie up. I guess we're watching Finding Nemo. I can't tell you how many times I've had to watch this movie with them,ugh.
After the movie Phoebe says goodbye to everyone and we get in the car to drive home. As we are driving Phoebe asks "Can we stop by McDonalds?" Umm I guess that's kind of an odd sudden request. So I go through the drive thru and buy her some french fries. "Thank you so much" she says happily. You're welcome. We come to the next stop light and while we wait for it to turn green Phoebe takes a fry out of the bag and puts it in my face. "Here you go eat up" she says. Phoebe get the french fry out of my face. "Not until you take a bite" she says. Is she seriously trying to feed me. Fine I say and I eat the french fry. Now I know not to buy you french frys I say. She just starts laughing.
We finally arrive at her house. She unbuckles and starts to get out but first leans over to hug me but I realize that she wasn't going to hug me instead she kisses my cheek. "Thanks for tonight Marshall" she says smiling brightly. I wave goodbye and drive off. That was an awesome night she got along with my family and... she kissed me.