Chloe Goes to Preschool

3 Years Later

Eminem's P.O.V.
Chloe is now four years old and she's been begging to go to school so me and Phoebe enrolled her into a preschool that's not too far from our house and today is her first day.
Whitney's P.O.V.
Oh my gosh I'm so excited for Chloe, today she gets to go to preschool. Chloe is so amazingly smart. She kept asking why I get to go to school and why Hailie gets to go to college. Honestly I wish I didn't have to go to school being in the 8th grade is rough. I mean I get a lot of homework sometimes I wonder how Hailie and Alaina got through all of it.

"Whitney can you do my hair for me?" Chloe asks.
"Sure thing sweetie, do you want me to put your hair in pigtails?"
"Yes please" she says.
"Okay go get a brush and two hair ties" I tell her.
"Okay" she says happily and runs off.
A few minutes later she comes running back to me and hands me the brush and hair ties.
"Alright sit down on the floor criss cross applesauce" I tell her.
She sits on the floor and I brush her beautiful brown hair until it's perfectly straight, then I part it and pull it into pigtails. "There you go, what do you say Chloe?"
"Thank you" she replies happily.
"You're very welcome."
Eminem's P.O.V.
"Marshie look at my pigtails" Chloe says excitedly.
"Ooo they're very cute just like you" I tell her.
She giggles happily.

"Whitney do you mind taking the bus to school today so me and Phoebe can both take Chloe to preschool?" I ask.
"Of course dad, I don't mind" she tells me.
"Thanks Whitney"
"No problem dad"

Me and Phoebe are walking with Chloe into her new preschool.
"Are you ready Chloe?" Phoebe asks her.
"Yes mommy very ready!"
"Alrighty then" I say smiling at her enthusiasm.

"Hello I'm Ms. Webster, you must be Chloe" the teacher says while smiling at Chloe.
"Hi I'm Chloe Rose Mathers" Chloe says excitedly.
"Chloe why don't you go say hi to the other children while I talk to your parents" Ms. Webster says.
"Do you have any books I can read instead?" Chloe asks.
Ms. Webster looks at her strangely but then she points Chloe towards the bookshelf.
"Chloe really likes to read" I tell her.
"Oh okay" she says.
We talk to her for a little while longer, she just goes over some information with us and then we leave.

Me and Phoebe are in the car on our way home.
"I'm worried about her, we've never left her somewhere before" I tell Phoebe.
"Don't worry Marshall I'm sure she'll be just fine" Phoebe says trying to reassure me.
Chloe's P.O.V.
I found a really cool book on the bookshelf, it has really pretty pictures
in it too. As I look at the book somebody taps on my shoulder. I turn around and I see a little boy who looks like he might be four like me.
"Hi I'm Noah what's your name?"
"I'm Chloe" I say.
Then I turn back to my book. Noah keeps sitting there though so I just ignore him.
"Alright children it's time to make some art" Ms. Webster says.
All of the kids line up to get paint, crayons and paper so I line up too. After we get our supplies we sit down at circle tables.
"Ms. Webster Marshie is really good at drawing too" I say.
"Chloe are you taking about your father Marshall?" she asks me sounding confused.
"Yes, Marshie" I say again.
"Okay" she says smiling.
I decide to draw my family. First I draw me and then mommy and Marshie. Then I draw Whitney standing next to me with Hailie and Alaina in the background because they go to college.
Oh I almost forgot I have to draw my pets Pinky the pig, Daisy the lamb, and my puppy dog cuddles.

After art time we do numbers.
"Does anyone know what one plus one is?" Ms. Webster asks.
Most of the other kids shake their heads no, this is surprising to me because one plus one is easy it's two.
"That's easy, it's two" I say.
"That's correct Chloe" she tells me.
"I can do harder ones too, try me" I say.
"Well okay what is five plus five?"
"Ten" I say.
"How about seven plus seven?"
"Fourteen"
She looks at me and smiles I think I did good.
Eminem's P.O.V.
"Hey Phoebe I think we should surprise Whitney and pick her up from school a little early today I kind of feel bad that we made her ride the bus this morning and she did it so positively" I say.
"I totally agree, maybe we can take her out for ice cream" Phoebe suggests.
"Yeah that's a great idea" I say.

We arrive at Whitney's junior high school and me and Phoebe go in and sign her out early.
"Hey mom hey dad, why are you picking me up early?" Whitney asks.
"Well we decided that you've been such a sweet girl so we are taking you out early and getting ice cream" I tell her.
"Really?" she says as her face lights up.
"Yep" Phoebe says.
"Oh thank you so much!" she says hugging me and Phoebe.

We get to Dairy Queen and we go inside and get ice cream. Me and Phoebe both get hot fudge sundaes and Whitney gets a mint dilly bar.
"So did you have a good day at school Whitney?" Phoebe asks.
"Yeah I did, Callie has a boyfriend now" she says.
"Oh really?" I say.
"Yep, when can I have a boyfriend?" she asks.
"Is there a boy you like?" Phoebe asks.
"Well..." she pauses "yes, his name is Isaiah."
"Whitney you are still too young to date" I tell her.
"Oh okay, sorry for asking" she says.
"Don't be sorry I'm glad we get to talk about this" I say.

I don't know if I'm glad to be having the boyfriend conversation with Whitney but I don't want her to feel bad about coming to talk to me when she needs to.

We are on our way to pick up Chloe from preschool. I'm super nervous, I hope she had a good time.

"Hi we are here to pick up Chloe" I say to the preschool's receptionist at the front desk.
"Oh yes you're Chloe Mathers' parents, Ms.Webster would like to have a word with you two. I'll go get her" she says and walks away.
"Uh oh something bad must've happened" I say feeling really nervous now.
"Hello Mrs. And Mr. Mathers" Ms. Webster says.
"Hello" both me and Phoebe say.
"Okay if there's something wrong just say it" I say.
"Marshall don't be rude" Phoebe whispers harshly, but then she places her hand gently on my leg. I think she is trying to tell me it's okay.
"Actually there's nothing wrong at all" she says. "In fact Chloe is extremely bright and even though she is only four we think she would be much better in a higher level kindergarten class."
"Wow" I say surprised.
"You two can go home and think about it, if you decide that you would like this to happen I can refer you to some of the local public elementary schools" she says.
"Yes that would be great" Phoebe says smiling.

We are on our way home. Chloe and Whitney are in the back seat.
I'm thinking that actually went really well. Chloe is on her way and Whitney is growing into a beautiful young woman.