Sisters

Hailie's P.O.V.
Me and Whitney really miss having Alaina around all the time, I mean we still see each other but it's just not the same. But me and Whitney have each other. I'm sixteen and she's ten. But we are both very excited for when Chloe will be born because we'll have another sister. This is how I think of my family my dad is Marshall of course, my two sisters Alaina and Whitney and the one on the way, but how I see my moms is a little more complex. Even though my first mom is Kim I feel like Phoebe is more of my mom although I would never say that out loud plus it makes me feel a little bad. I'm not exactly sure how Whitney feels sometimes, considering she is only ten. But I'm pretty sure she loves both of them the same. Me and Whitney have been saving up a bunch of money secretly so we can pick out a great gift for Chloe when she is born.
Whitney's P.O.V.
I'm so excited for my sister to come, I won't be the youngest anymore. Yay! I hope she has the same colored hair as me.
Oh I think I hear daddy calling me and Hailie.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Hey Hailie, Whitney do you want to come with me and Phoebe to the movie theater and see a movie. "Yes please" both of the girls said politely. Alright then let's go.
I drive us all to the theater but before we get out of the car we have to all put on our hoods and hats on. Hopefully this will help us be disguised from the public. After we all do this we get out of the car and we start to walk inside.
Hailie's P.O.V.
I don't like the fact that I have to wear my hood and hat when I go out but dad says I have to. I know he just wants me to be safe but it's kind of annoying.
Phoebe and dad are walking slightly ahead of us and I realize that Whitney is lagging behind us.
Whitney, hurry up sweetie, I say. Whitney runs up next to me and I take her hand into mine. Come on let's catch up to mom and dad, I tell her.
Whitney's P.O.V.
Hai Hai is a good sister she loves me and takes care of me. I want to give Chloe the same love and care when she is born. I'm going to be the perfect big sister.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Me and Marshall notice that Hailie and Whitney are holding hands walking right behind us. I turn to Marshall and I say to him that the girls are so good together. "Yeah they've always been pretty good together, Alaina too" he tells me. That's so sweet and also a good thing because that means that they will get along well with the baby. "Yeah" he agrees with me. I lean into him and place a kiss on his lips. "Awww" both girls say. Me and Marshall laugh.
We pay for our movie tickets and then we go and watch the movie. The girls really love the movie but I ended up getting a little bored so I lay my head on Marshall's shoulder and fall asleep.
Hailie's P.O.V.
Awww they look so cute Phoebe is asleep on dad's shoulder and he just lets her lay there. They are the perfect couple and I'm so glad that they have each other. I lean over to Whitney and hug her. I whisper I love you Whitney. She gives me a big toothy smile and says "I love you too Hai Hai."