Hailie's Senior Homecoming

Hailie's P.O.V.
Today is homecoming at my high school. Me and Kevin are going together. I'm wearing a white sparkly dress and red vans shoes. *Ding Dong* the doorbell just rang it must be Kevin. I answer the door and it's not Kevin it's Alaina. "Surprise!" "I'm here to come celebrate your homecoming." I smile, thanks Lainey. "You look beautiful in your dress" she says complimenting me. Thanks I say blushing.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm getting ready to drive the girls to Hailie's high school. Hailie looks stunning with her beautiful white dress and her curly brown hair. Her hair almost reminds me of the first night I ever saw Phoebe. It's hard to forget her bouncing curly hair and her wild personality. "Dad it's time to go!" Hailie yells. "Unless you want me to drive myself" no I don't I'm coming.
"You know mom is coming right?" Yeah I figured she would. "Please make sure you guys get along." We will sweetie.

Hailie's P.O.V.
I'm at the school and I'm looking for Kevin. Oh there he is he's coming right towards me. "Hailie you look beautiful, I mean really beautiful" he says with wide eyes.  Thank you so much Kevin I say with a big smile on my face. "Are your parents and sisters here?" he asks me. Yeah they are I tell him. All of a sudden Chloe runs up to me, tugs on my dress says "Hailie where's Marshie?" I find that sort of odd that dad isn't with her.
I don't know where daddy is Chloe, I say while taking her little hand in mine.
Kevin I have to help Chloe find my dad do you want to come with me? "Yeah sure I'll come help."
Eminem's P.O.V.
Oh my gosh I've lost Chloe. I'm looking around frantically and I don't see her anywhere. Chloe! I yell. I turn to Whitney, Alaina, and Phoebe and I see that they are looking around too. "Daddy maybe Chloe's with Hailie" Whitney says. "Dad!" "Mr. Mathers!" "Marshie!"
That's Hailie Kevin and Chloe yelling. Chloe comes running up to me and a wave of relief washes over me. Chloe don't ever run off again you had me so worried. "I'm sorry Marshie" Chloe says making a sad face. "Dad you really shouldn't keep letting Chloe call you Marshie" Hailie tells me. Hailie Jade do not tell me how to raise your sister I scold. "Sorry dad" thank you, now why don't you and Kevin go have fun.
"When do we find out if Hailie won homecoming queen?" Phoebe asks me. I'm not sure exactly, Alaina do you know when we find out if Hailie won? "Yeah I think that they will announce it in about ten minutes. They said eight thirty and right now it's eight twenty."
"Where's Kim?" Phoebe whispers in my ear. I'm not sure but Hailie said she is coming.
Kim's P.O.V.
I can't believe my daughter has been nominated for homecoming queen. I mean I can believe it she is beautiful and kind, but I'm just really happy for her.
Ugh... I'm stuck in traffic I've got to hurry I don't want to miss Hailie's big moment. Come on you idiots I yell honking my horn.

Finally I've arrived and I think I made it just in time. It looks like the kids are lining up.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Whew Kim got here just in time to see Hailie.
Are you girls ready to see if your sister won queen? "Yes" they all say happily. "Daddy Hailie already is a queen" Whitney says sweetly. "Hailie's a queen" Chloe says clapping her hands together. My girls are so sweet.
Yeah she is a queen I say smiling to myself.

"Alright whose ready to find out Chippewa High's senior homecoming king and queen?" the announcer says. Loud cheers erupt from the audience.
"First we will announce our king, Kevin Leary! 
Oh my gosh that's Hailie's boyfriend.
"And now for our senior homecoming queen, drumroll please... Hailie Mathers!"
She won! She really won! I say jumping up and down joyfully. Phoebe and the girls start clapping and I see Kim run up to Hailie and she's hugging and kissing her. The student council leader hands her bouquets of flowers and places a tiara on her head.
Then I see something that I can't exactly say I enjoyed seeing, Kevin runs up to Hailie and kisses her on the lips and I'm not talking like a peck I mean it was passionate. Of course the entire audience awwws including Phoebe and the girls. Then they dance to a song that's reserved just for them.

"Dad I won" Hailie says happily to me. I know baby I know I say. I'm so happy for you. I saw that kiss though. "Oh you did" she says blushing. Yeah I did but I'll let it slide. "I love you dad" she wraps her arms around me in a big hug. Say goodbye to Kevin and your mom because I think we are going to head home. "Okay" she says and runs off.
"Marshie carry me" Chloe says. Chloe can you say please? "Please" okay sweetie. I pick Chloe up and me Phoebe, Whitney and Alaina start walking to our car. Hailie catches up a few minutes later.
My baby girl is homecoming queen.