The Announcement

One Month Later

Eminem's P.O.V.
Me and Phoebe have been doing really well. Today is our one month anniversary of us dating and I have a surprise for her. I set up an interview to  announce that me and her are boyfriend and girlfriend. Plus I bought her a diamond necklace. I'm really excited about this. Today is Thursday so I know she has to work today, well she thinks she has to work today. I contacted her boss Dwayne, who really is quite an asshole, and told him that Phoebe was taking the day off. He tried to object but let's just say that I made a couple of threats and I'm not to be played with. He got the point.I dial her number on my phone, then I hear her bubbly sweet voice. "Hi Marshall happy one month anniversary!" Happy one month anniversary I say back to her. What are you up to? I ask her. "Driving to work, why?" Well I called your boss and you can take the day off. "Really,how'd you manage to do that?" Oh don't worry about that I say. "Thank you so much Marshall!" She says loudly. I smile to myself. Why don't you go home and I'll come pick you up. "Okay" she says. See you soon I say then I hang up.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
That was so sweet of him. I got him a card so I'll have to grab it to give it to him when he picks me up.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm at Phoebe's house. I walk up to the door and knock. The door opens and Phoebe hugs me. I hug her and pat her back. She grabs my hand gently and leads me to my car. At least she's not yanking my arm. We get in the car and she looks at me and gives me one of her beautiful smiles. "I got you a card" she says and hands me a cute card with a puppy dog on it saying I love you. Thanks Phoebe I love it I tell her. "So where are we going to?" She asks. It's a surprise I tell her. "Awww" she whines. Alright well I guess I'll tell you. You know how we haven't told anyone that we've been dating? "Yeah" she replies. Well I'm driving us to an interview where we are going to tell the world that we are boyfriend and girlfriend. "Oh my gosh this is going to be wonderful" she says excitedly. Plus I've got another surprise but I'm not telling you that.
We get to the place where we are supposed to do the interview. I open Phoebe's door and we start walking.Suddenly she grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. She gives me a worried expression and stops walking. "Are you okay Phoebe? I ask her. "I'm just really nervous, talking in front of lots of people isn't exactly my specialty" I smile at her sympathetically and rub up and down her back. You'll be okay I'll be right there with you. She smiles at me and briefly lays her head on my chest. I understand what she's feeling. I remember the first time I had to go on stage I was so nervous, I still get nervous just not as bad. A minute passes and I say are you ready? "Yes" she says softly.
We walk inside and we get our microphones put on us and then we go out and the interview begins.
"Hello Marshall and who is this beautiful lady?" the interviewer says This is Phoebe my amazing girlfriend.
"Your girlfriend! Now this is different. Eminem has a girlfriend" he says surprised.
Hey why is that so hard to believe? I say a little upset. "It's not" he says quickly. The audience laughs." So how long have you been together?" "We've known each other for two months but we've been dating for one month." Phoebe answers. "I think we're going to take questions from the audience" the interviewer says. One lady from the crowd asks Phoebe how old she is, another asked her where she worked but she didn't answer that one. People asked about how we met and a whole bunch of other stuff. Soon the interviewer said that we are wrapping up. I have to give Phoebe her present. Wait I say I have something for Phoebe. I pull the necklace out of my pocket. Turn around Phoebe, she turns around and I fastened the necklace around her neck. Her eyes got the size of bowling balls. "Oh my gosh Marshall it's beautiful how could I ever thank you?" You already have by being so sweet I say. The audience awwws and claps.
We get into the car and I drive her home. When we get to her house she opens the door of the car and before getting out she leans over and kisses me on the lips. "Bye Marshall, thanks for everything" she says sweetly then she goes inside her house. I'm still in a bit of shock that was our first real kiss.