Chloe's Song

Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm alone in my studio right now, the girls are at school and Phoebe went somewhere with Jill. Phoebe told me where they were going but I forgot, I probably wasn't listening.
I've been trying to think of ideas for a song and I realized something, I've never written a song for Chloe. I've written songs for Hailie and Alaina I've even mentioned Whitney but I've never done anything for Chloe.
Maybe she can actually have her voice on it.
I don't think Phoebe would mind if I did that. Although if Chloe was Kim's daughter she would get really mad like she did when I did a song with Hailie. Plus if for some reason Phoebe didn't like it I know she would never hit me like Kim because Phoebe loves me.
Chloe's P.O.V.
"Recess time everyone" my teacher says.
Great, I think to myself.
I don't like recess because I always end up getting picked on by someone. The thing is I've never actually done anything to these kids yet they still pick on me and call me names.
I walk outside to the playground and I sit in my normal spot. I start reading my book when all of a sudden I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn towards the person that tapped me and I see a boy, I think I've seen him before I can't remember his name though.
"Hey Chloe" he says.
"Do I know you?" I ask
"Well not really, but do you want to?" he asks.
"I'm kind of busy right now" I say hoping that he will just walk away, but of course he just keeps talking.
"I'm Noah do you remember me?" he asks.
" I guess" I mumble.
"You know they pick on me too" he says.
"What do you mean?" I ask feeling slightly interested.
"You know the other kids" he says.
"Oh" I say feeling a little bad for him.
"Noah I don't want to be rude but can you please go away I'm trying to read" I tell him.
"Oh, ok" he says sadly and he walks away.
Finally peace and quiet, but not for long some girls come and push me on the ground and start laughing.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Whitney and Chloe just got home from school.  Whitney drives so sometimes she picks her up from school.
Whitney runs upstairs so she can call her boyfriend and Chloe slowly walks up to me and hugs me.
"Hey Marshie" she says quietly.
"Hey Chloe, how was your day?" I ask.
"Not great" she says sounding sad.
"Why?" I say concerned.
"Some girls pushed me and laughed and called me names again" she tells me.
Hearing this makes me feel so mad.
"I'm so sorry sweetie" I tell her.
"Well I have a surprise for you if you're up for it" I say.
"What's that?" she asks.
"I'm making you a song and I was wondering if you want to be on it" I say.
"Really?" she says excitedly.
"Yeah, would you like that?" I ask.
"Yes that would be so cool she says happily.
We go into my studio and I show Chloe some of the stuff I've written and of course she loves it.

Chloe starts to hum a tune and it sounds really nice.
"Did you make that up yourself?" I ask her.
"Yes I did" she says.
I'm going to have to show her how to make beats some day.

We continue making the song and she sings a little into the microphone in the recording booth. She actually has a really pretty voice and I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter.
My little girl is smart and talented. I just wish she didn't have to deal with bullies at school, she doesn't deserve that.

"Thanks for making me a song I love you Marshie" Chloe says.