Wedding Plans

Eminem's P.O.V.
Me and Phoebe have been working on our wedding plans and we are thinking about having the wedding on February 1st. That gives Phoebe plenty of time to get her wedding dress picked out. I told Phoebe I would pay for any dress that she wants and any dress for Jill because Jill is Phoebe's bridesmaid. In fact I think Phoebe is out with Jill looking at dresses right now.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Me and Jill are looking at wedding dresses and there are so many beautiful ones. I want a dress that is sparkly because I love sparkles. We are looking around the store and that's when I see the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen it has ruffles on the bottom and beautiful crystals and sparkles all over it. This must cost a fortune. I go to one of the ladies running the store and I ask her how much the dress costs and she says ten thousand dollars. I could never afford that but I guess Marshall can. So I buy the dress. I also got Jill her bridesmaid dress It's medium length and the color is sapphire blue. After we buy the dresses Jill takes me out to lunch and we get Mexican food, my favorite. So Jill I have something to tell you I say. "What's that?" she asks. Well I'm quitting my job at Taco Bell because Marshall says he wants me to quit and that he can support me now. Also I'm selling my house and moving in with him. "Oh... okay" she says sadly. Don't worry we can still hang out whenever you want and he told me to tell you that you're welcome in the house at any time. "Well that's good" she says sounding a little happier.
After we finish eating Jill drops me off at my house. I drop my wedding dress on my sofa and then I call Marshall to ask if I can come over and of course he says yes.
Eminem's P.O.V.
The girls are with Kim so Phoebe is coming over so we can hang out and discuss the wedding. *Ding Dong* the doorbell rings. I open the door and there is Phoebe my beautiful fiancé. "Hi Marshall" she says happily. She gives me a hug and rubs up and down my back. That actually feels quite nice. Once she comes inside she tells me that she bought her wedding dress and Jill's dress. Can I see a picture of  your dress? I ask her. "No silly you don't get to see it until I walk down the aisle" she says laughing. Why not? "It's tradition" she tells me. Oh okay I say sadly.

Do you want to watch South Park? I ask her. "Sure"she replies. So we sit down on the couch and I turn on the tv and put on South Park. We are watching the show and all of a sudden Phoebe puts her arms around me and pulls me towards her. "Come here" she says. I scoot closer towards her and I lay my head on her shoulder. "I will always protect you" she says. I don't know why but those words made me feel so happy and safe. I move my head away from her shoulder and I lay my head on her chest instead. Then I cuddle up next to her. She smiles at me and gives me a small kiss on top of my head. We continue to watch the show and Phoebe holds me next to her and runs her fingers through my hair. I close my eyes and she must've noticed because she gently strokes the side of my face with the back of her hand.

I open my eyes and Phoebe is still next to me. "Hey sleepyhead" she says smiling at me. Did I fall asleep? I ask. "Yeah you did but just for a little bit" she tells me. "Were you tired?" she asks. No, you just made me feel relaxed" I tell her. She laughs and says "well I'm glad."
I sit up and I ask her if she wants to work on the wedding arrangements and she tells me she wants to. We work on them for a couple of hours and we've pretty much got everything arranged.
"Do you have the girls tomorrow?" She asks. I do, why? I was wondering if I could take the girls shopping for dresses I want Hailie and Alaina to be bridesmaids too. Whitney can be the flower girl. Yeah you can do that I tell her. You'll take good care of them right? I ask. "Of course" she says reassuringly. Why don't you spend the night I say. Mine as well get used to it you'll be living here really soon. You put your house up for sale right? "Yes I did yesterday" she says. Okay good, did you tell your boss that you're quitting yet? "Oh my gosh I totally forgot to do that" she tells me. You know what I'm going to call Dwayne right now."
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Hello Dwayne this is Phoebe Sparks I'm calling to let you know that I will no longer be working for you I am resigning from my position. I tell him this and as I expected he was not happy with me, but I don't care so I hang up the phone and go back to Marshall.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Did you do it? I ask her. "Yep I just did"
"So, what do you want to do now?"she asks. How about we roller skate, I suggest. I've been practicing. "Oh that's a great idea, but my skates are at my house." Oh you can use Hailie's if you want. "Ok" she agrees. We go out on my basketball court and skate until it's dark out then we eat and go to bed.

The Next Day
*Ding Dong* the doorbell wakes me and Phoebe up. I answer it and it's Kim with the girls. The girl's run inside and Phoebe takes them upstairs to get them ready to go shopping. "So Marshall I see you and your girl are getting married" Kim says to me nastily. The way she said girl irritates me. You know what Kim Phoebe loves me unlike you I spit back. "She'll leave your stupid ass before the first month of living with you, you're not worthy of being loved" she tells me. GO AWAY KIM! I scream. "There you go losing your temper" she smirks at me and leaves. I slam the door. Phoebe comes running down the stairs "girls stay in your rooms" I hear her say. After I'm sure that the girls are in their rooms with their doors shut. I can't help but break down and cry, what if what she said is true, what if she leaves me and I can't be loved. "Marshall what's wrong sweetie you're shaking" she tells me. I can't speak I'm crying to much. She wraps her arms around me and holds me.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
What the heck did Kim say to him. All of a sudden he pulls away from me and looks at me. Marshall talk to me. He gets up and leaves the room. Something is wrong and I don't know what. Maybe I'll just give him some time alone and I'll take the girls out.
Me and the girls are at the store. "What's wrong with dad?" Hailie asks me. I'm not sure I think your mom said something to him. "Is he okay?" I think so I'll talk to him when we get back.
I get each of the girls a beautiful dress. Hailie's is purple, long and elegant looking. Alaina got a Ruby colored dress that is long and sparkly. Whitney's is medium length, pink and has ruffles. We buy the dresses and drive home.
Okay girls when we get in I need you guys to go upstairs and close your doors for a bit. "Okay" they all say. We get inside and they go upstairs. Marshall where are you?! I yell. Where could he be. I walk into his home studio and I find him laying on the floor passed out with a bunch of papers scattered around him. I pick one of the papers and I see the words useless, unloveable and worthless scrawled onto it. I look at him and his tear stained face. Oh Marshall, poor thing she really hurt him. Hey Marshall wake up I say. He opens his eyes "Phoebe?" Yes it's me I say. "You came back" What do you mean? I never left. "Kim said that you wouldn't stay with me and that I'm stupid and unlovable." "Is it true?" Of course it's not true Marshall how could you believe that? "Because it's happened before" Marshall I love you.  Do you remember what I told you? "Yes" he says. What did I say? "That you will always protect me." Exactly, and I will always love you. Now get up. I grab his hand and pull him up. Wipe those tears away we're all going get McDonalds and I'm getting you a happy meal. He laughs. Me the girls and Marshall get in the car and drive.
I'm excited to spend my life with him.