Girl's Day

Phoebe's P.O.V.
*Ring Ring* My cellphone rings and wakes me up. I answer it and Jill's voice comes through. "Hey girl it's Saturday and I was wondering if you wanted to have a girls day, my treat" Oh that sounds fun,what were you thinking about us doing? "Well I was thinking that we could go out to lunch and get our nails done." Sounds fun I say. "Alright I'll pick you up at eleven o'clock" Cool see ya then. I hang up the phone and go into my bathroom to take a quick shower.
After my shower I do my hair. I decide to curl it. I love the way my hair looks when it's curly it stinks that it's naturally straight. After I curl my hair I do my makeup. I put on my purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner then I put light pink blush on my cheeks and to top it all off I put on my violet colored lipstick.
I make my way to my closet to try and find the perfect outfit to wear. I decide to put on my light pink shirt with ruffles. Hmm what would go good with this shirt? Oh I know I'll wear my jean skirt that I have. I pull on my jean skirt and grab my tennis shoes. I sit down on my sofa and tie my shoelaces. I'm ready to go. I look at my phone and I see that it is eleven o'clock and right on queue, *Ding Dong* the doorbell rings. I open the door "Hey girl you ready to go?" yep I respond. With that we get in the car and leave. "So where should we go to lunch at?" Well I was thinking something easy so what about "Subway"? "yeah that's a good idea" Jill says. So we drive to "Subway" and we share a foot long sandwich. After we finish our lunch we make our way to the nail salon.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm really excited Kim is dropping off Hailie, Whitney,and Alaina they get to spend the weekend with me. I watch some T.V. while I wait for them to arrive. *Ding Dong* the doorbell rings and I rush to answer it. "Hi daddy!" Whitney yells and gives me a hug. "Hi dad" Hailie walks up and gives me a hug. "Hi uncle"Alaina says she walks up and gives me a hug. Hi Kim I say she waves "I'll be back for them on Monday" she says. I nod and close the door. "Hey dad me and Lainey wanted to go get our nails done can we take your car and drive over there?" Hailie asks. Aww but girls you just got here. "Please dad we'll only be a couple of hours and then we'll be here all weekend" well okay but take your cellphones and please be careful "we will dad" and with that they walk back out the front door. I look at Whitney I guess it's just you and me for a bit sweetie.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
We just arrived at the nail salon me and Jill walk up to the counter and sign our names on the guest waiting list. The lady who helped check us in said that we shouldn't have to wait for very long. Me and Jill pick out our nail colors. I picked out a very pretty deep blue color and Jill picked out a pretty hot pink color. We sit down in the waiting room chairs and wait. We are the only people waiting until the salon door opens and two teenage girls walk in. One of the girls had long blonde hair and looked like she was probably fifteen. The other girl had long dark brown hair and looked slightly older, seventeen maybe. They checked in as well and picked out their nail colors and sat down. The younger girl smiled at me and Jill and said "Hi I'm Hailie" hi Hailie I'm Phoebe and this is my friend Jill. Jill smiles and nods. The older one just looks over and smiles. Eventually it's me and Jill's turn to get our nails done. About fifteen minutes later it's Hailie's and the brown haired girl's turn to get their nails done. Me and Jill talk most of the time to each other but I talked to Hailie a little too. Finally our nails were done so we paid and left. Me and Jill got into the car and Jill started driving. She's being very quiet and I'm sensing that something is wrong. Jill?I ask "what?"she says. Is something wrong? All of a sudden she bursts out laughing. What's wrong? I ask "You don't know who you were just talking to do you?" No, what do you mean? "That girl Hailie that's Eminem's daughter and the other girl that's Alaina his adopted daughter" WHAT! I scream did you know that the entire time? "Not at first but I realized after a little while." Why didn't you say anything? I yell "two reasons, one I'm not going to ask them about Eminem I'm sure they just wanted to have a relaxing day together. Two I would definitely not mention it to you considering how you would act. You're little outburst just now only proves my point." Yeah I guess you're probably right I say. Jill drops me off at my house and heads home.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Me and Whitney just finished watching a movie together. Hey Whitney do you want pizza for dinner? I ask "Yes please" she says happily. She's so cute. Just then the front door opens and Hailie and Alaina walk in. How are my princesses doing? "We're good" they both say. Whitney comes running out of the kitchen and says "Hai-Hai Lainey we're having pizza!" We all smile at her. So did you guys have fun? "Yeah we did" Alaina says. "I met this nice pretty girl" Hailie says. Oh really "Yeah" she says. I look at Alaina and Alaina says  she didn't ask about you and I'm pretty sure she didn't know who we were so don't worry." Okay I said. I just want to make sure my girls are safe. "We know dad" they both say. "Can we eat pizza now?" Whitney asks yes sweetie we can eat pizza now. All three girls run to the kitchen. I love being with my girls.