Award Show

Eminem's P.O.V.
Me and Phoebe are hanging out right now watching tv. The girls are upstairs hanging out in Hailie's room. All of a sudden my phone rings, Hello I say. "Hi Marshall, this is Paul" What's up Paul? "There's an MTV awards show tomorrow and you've been invited to perform so I told MTV that you'd be there." Aww I hate awards shows I whine. "I know but I'm sure Phoebe will be excited about it." Yeah she probably will I reply. "Okay well I'm going to let you get back to whatever you were doing, bye" and he hangs up. "What was that about?" She asks. That was Paul I tell her. "What did he want?" There's a MTV awards show tomorrow and I'm performing in it. "Oh that's so cool" she says extremely excited. Yeah I guess, I say not so enthusiastically. "What's wrong?" she asks me worriedly. I just don't like award shows I tell her. "Oh, okay" she says. "Can I come with you?" she asks hopefully. Of course you can. I tell her. What a silly question to ask she's my wife of course she is invited. "Yay!" she says clapping her hands together. I can't help but smile at her. She's always so positive I could probably learn a thing or two from her.
"I think you and me should do something different for the show" she says. What do you mean? I question. "Well you know how you're hair used to be blonde right?" Um, yeah... "Well I was thinking that you could dye your hair blonde and I will dye my hair blonde." Umm I don't know Phoebe I like the way my hair is right now and I think you look beautiful with brown hair. "Well we can dye it back after the show" she suggests. Well okay but just for the show I tell her. "I always wanted to see what I would look like with blonde hair" she says happily.
I help Phoebe dye her hair and then I dye mine. "Can we take a picture?" she asks. I don't like pictures Phoebe. "I know but can you do it for me?" Fine I say and sigh. "I'm going to ask Hailie to take the picture" "I'll be right back" she says and goes upstairs to get Hailie.
A moment later Phoebe comes walking down the stairs with Hailie following behind her. Phoebe comes over to me and wraps her arms around me tightly. Phoebe I whine. She's hugging me so tight. Hailie starts laughing "you guys are so cute together" she tells us. "Smile" she says and then she takes the picture.
"Okay so I have to ask, why did you both dye your hair?" I have to do perform at a MTV awards show and Phoebe is going with me so we wanted to do something different I tell her.
"That sounds like a lot of fun, can I go?" I don't know Hailie, I just don't want my sixteen year old daughter at that show. Dad that's a really bad excuse I've been to several of your concerts. I sigh I guess she's right. "I've got a good idea" Phoebe says. What's that? I question. "Well I could call Jill and ask her to come to the show and she can help watch Hailie." Yeah I guess I'm okay with that I agree. "Alright I'll go call her"
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I'm calling Jill to ask her about coming to the show and helping out.
"Hello" hi Jill I've got a favor to ask you. "Oh yeah, what's that?" Well me and Marshall are going to be at the MTV awards show tomorrow and Hailie really wants to go. So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the show and help watch Hailie. "Of course I would love to" she says excitedly. Alright cool, I'll see you tomorrow.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Phoebe just got off the phone with Jill and Jill agreed to help out with Hailie which I'm very grateful for.
"Hey Marshall I think we should do something fun together" Phoebe says. Well what are you thinking about? "I think we should go swimming." Phoebe that's not a good idea that water is probably going to be freezing cold it's not even March yet. "Oh come on have some fun." "Please" she whines. Fine I say giving into her pleas. I change into my swim trunks and Phoebe puts on her bikini. Her bikini is a light blue color. Blue actually looks really good on her. She also has her now blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail. You look nice Phoebe I compliment her. "Aww thanks" she says blushing. We go into the back yard and walk over to the pool. All of a sudden I'm submerged into freezing cold water. Phoebe pushed me in. Hey! I yell what was that for? Phoebe just stands there giggling. I  come over to her,grab her hand and I pull her in. "Oh my gosh it's freezing!" she yells while shivering. Hey you're the one who wanted to go swimming. I say laughing. I'm cold I want to get out but Phoebe wants to stay in. "Are you okay Marshall your lips are blue?" I'm really cold Phoebe. "I better get you inside" she says. She gets out of the pool and then she grabs my hand and pulls me out. "I'm going to ask Hailie to grab us a couple of towels.
Phoebe comes back with two towels. I grab one and dry off.
When we get back into the house we go upstairs to change into warmer clothes. I change into my hoodie and sweats and Phoebe puts on a pink hoodie that I bought her and some blue sweats. Then me Phoebe and the girls sit down in front of the tv and watch a movie. Me and Phoebe snuggle close together. She wraps her arms around me. Not incredibly tight but still secure which to me is just right. Phoebe is keeping me warm. "I'm so excited for tomorrow" she tells me. I know you are I say laughing then we kiss."Get a room" Alaina says. "Alaina!" "Don't talk to dad and mom like that" Hailie scolds. "What does that mean?" Whitney asks. We all laugh at her, she's so adorable.
Eventually all the girls fall asleep and then Phoebe falls asleep on me and finally I drift off to sleep.
The Next Day
Phoebe's P.O.V.
*Ding Dong* the doorbell rings waking me up. I get up off of the couch and open it. It's Jill. "Oh my gosh what did you do to your hair!" she exclaims. I dyed it blonde. "Hey Jill" Marshall says from behind me. "Oh you dyed your hair too." "It was Phoebe's idea" he tells her. Does it look bad? I ask. "No it actually looks nice I was just a little shocked. I mean I've known you since kindergarten and you've always had brown hair."
Eminem's P.O.V.
Jill is here and she is helping Phoebe and Hailie get ready she's doing their makeup and all that other girlish crap. Alaina and Whitney are not going so Alaina is going to be watching Whitney. Right now I'm just watching The First 48 on tv I think this show is quite incredible. I'm sitting watching the show when Hailie comes walking down the stairs. I look at her with wide eyes she looks so beautiful. Her long blonde curly hair is amazing and her makeup looks perfect on her. She's wearing a pink shirt and some jeans. My baby is growing up so fast.  You look beautiful Hailie I tell her. "Aww thanks dad" she says slightly blushing. Phoebe walks down the stairs a few minutes later. Oh my goodness she takes my breath away. Her sparkly pink eyeshadow and pink glossy lips with her pink tank top,mini jean skirt and black high heeled boots. Phoebe you look hot. She smiles at me and says "thank you Mr. Mathers. I can't help but smirk.
We arrive at the show and we all go backstage. Paul is there along with Denaun and Royce.
"So Marshall you've been nominated for an award" Paul tells me. What you didn't tell me that part! "Would you have come if I did?"No I say "exactly." Ugh...
Eventually it's time to go onstage I perform lose yourself and survival. Even though I only played two songs I still had a ton of fun.
Now I'm finding out if I win my award and of course I do end up winning. Phoebe comes up on stage with me. I just want to say thank you so much to the fans,supporters, my daughters and my lovely wife Phoebe I say. The crowd goes wild. Phoebe hugs me and Hailie runs up onstage and hugs both of us. This actually wasn't so bad. At least I have people that I love with me.