Our Family

Phoebe's P.O.V.
Things have been going great in our family in the past month. Chloe is doing great, Hailie has gotten over her old boyfriend and is doing well in school, Whitney made a new friend in her fourth grade class, and Marshall, well he's been really bubbly and happy a little more energetic than usual but I'm cool with that. Plus he's been working on a bunch of new music which my inner fangirl can't help but be excited about.
Today we are going to take some family pictures. Marshall hates taking pictures but I talked him into it.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Phoebe wants to take pictures. Ugh... she told me that we need to capture happy memories as a family. I obviously don't want to but I've learned that you have to do stuff for family and in a way she's right, I mean Hailie is almost seventeen and will be going off to college in a little over a year and little Whitney is growing up so fast.
She met this really nice girl in school her name is Callie and I actually really like her and I think she's going to be a really good friend for her.
"Marshall are you ready to take the pictures?" Phoebe yells. Sure, are the girls ready? "Yep they are all ready" she calls back. So I walk into the living room and Phoebe, Hailie, Whitney and baby Chloe are waiting for me.
Can I hold Chloe in the picture? I ask. Phoebe smiles at me and says "of course Marshall" and then she places Chloe in my arms.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Chloe is totally going to grow up to be a daddy's girl just like Hailie. I think it's adorable to see how much love and adoration he has towards his kids.
Alright guys on the count of three everyone smile. One,Two,Three and I take the picture. I look at the camera and I see Marshall's blank face. Typical Marshall won't smile in a picture. Marshall you didn't smile I tell him. I didn't wanna he whines. That's okay I say patting his back. Hailie laughs.
Marshall puts Chloe back into her little crib.
Eminem's P.O.V.
"Hey dad do you know if Alaina is coming home for the holidays?" Hailie asks. Yes I believe she is I tell her happily. "Yay!" Whitney cheers. I love Whitney's constant enthusiasm. "Hey daddy can Callie come over?" Whitney asks me. Sweetie that's sort of last minute to be asking a friend to come over. How about when you go back to school tomorrow you ask Callie if she wants to come over next weekend. "Okay" she says sounding slightly disappointed. "Hey Whitney why don't you and me go upstairs and play some board games together and let mom and dad have some time together" Hailie suggests. "Okay" Whitney responds sounding much happier. Hailie takes Whitney upstairs to her room and closes her door. 
"That was so sweet of her" Phoebe says smiling. Yeah she's a good girl I tell her. "So what should we do?" she asks me. I want to write I've got a bunch of ideas. "Aw but Marshall I thought we were going to spend time together" she says sounding disappointed. But Phoebe I have to, I tell her. "I know you do" she says.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Marshall is going to go get his notebook and headphones. I wanted to talk to him but I understand that he doesn't always want to talk and when he gets ideas he has to write them down.
A moment later he comes back and sits down on the couch next to me. Is it okay if I watch tv while you write or is that distracting for you? I ask him. "You can watch tv I don't mind" he tells me. He puts his headphones on and I switch on the tv and put South Park on. 
While I watch the show Marshall sits next to me scrawling lyrics into his notebook and waving his hand to the beat. I can tell when he comes up with something that he likes because he seems extra happy plus I hear him say "yes." 
As I watch the show I reach over and I start to rub his back. He jumps I think I accidentally startled him but after he realized what I was doing he went back to his writing.
After a while he takes off his headphones and smiles at me. Did you come up with something good? "Yeah I did" he tells me happily. That's good I tell him then I kiss him on the cheek and he blushes.
He's so cute!
I think to myself I have an adorable husband and an amazing family.