Halloween

Phoebe's P.O.V.
It's been a couple of weeks since Chloe was born and she is doing great. Today is Halloween. Marshall is allowing Hailie to go to a Halloween party that her friend Sharonda is having. So I'm taking Whitney trick or treating while Marshall stays home with Chloe.
Whitney are you almost ready? I yell up the stairs. "Almost ready mommy!" she calls out. Whitney is dressing up as Alice from Alice in wonderland.
A few minutes later Whitney comes running down the stairs all dressed carrying her candy sack.
Me and Whitney are leaving, bye Marshall! I yell at him and then we leave.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Hailie is at her friend's Halloween party and Phoebe and Whitney just left to go trick or treating so it's just me and Chloe. I'm going to watch some scary movies, I mean it is Halloween. So I put on Nightmare on Elm Street and I sit on the couch while holding Chloe in my arms. While I watch the movie I play with Chloe we play peekaboo and games like that. Who's Marshall's little monster that's you, that's you I say. She starts laughing I guess she likes that. As I watch Freddy Krueger attack the kids on the movie I can't help but think that I want to make sure I protect not just Chloe but all of my girls from harm.
Hailie's P.O.V.
Oh my gosh Kevin this party is great, I say. "Yeah I know Sharonda always throws the best parties."  "Hey I'm going to get some drinks you want any?" he asks me. Umm... sure but nothing with too much alcohol. "Alright I'll be back" he says then walks off. Dad would be pissed at me if he found out that I was drinking, but I'm sure he'll never find out. I walk around the party while I wait for Kevin and I run into my friend Alexa. Hey Alexa how are you? I ask her. "Oh hey Hai I'm doing good, where's Kevin?" He's getting us drinks but he's been taking a while. I better go check on him. "Okay see you later Hailie." I walk around the party and I can't seem to find Kevin anywhere. I'm asking people around if they've seen him and some kid thinks that they saw him go inside Sharonda's house with Sharonda. So I go inside her house and there are people everywhere as I make my way up the stairs I still can't find Kevin, then I see a room with the door closed and I get this awful feeling. I open the door and I see Kevin and Sharonda making out on her bed.
I'm speechless how could he do this to me. "Hailie? Hailie wait!" he yells but it's too late I've already ran down the stairs and out of the house. People stare at me as I run out. Once I leave I call Phoebe and I burst out crying telling her everything. She tells me that she's going to come get me.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
What a jerk how could he do that to Hailie.
Hey Whitney sweetie we need to go pick up your sister" I tell her. "Chloe?" No,Hailie I tell her. "Oh that's okay I've already got a lot of candy anyways" I smile at her. She's such a sweet girl. 
I don't want Marshall to know about this quite yet because I know he's not going to handle this well so I need to talk to Hailie first. I get into our car and begin to drive to the address Hailie gave me.
"Can I have some of my candy mommy?" she asks me politely. Yes you may but only three pieces for now. "Okay" she says happily.
We pull up to the curb of the address and I see poor Hailie sitting there. She gets up and gets into the passenger seat of the car. Hey princess how's everything going? I ask with sympathy in my voice.  She sighs, "I'm fine I just can't believe he would do that to me."  I don't know why sweetie but he obviously isn't a good boyfriend. "Yeah I guess you're right." "You didn't tell dad did you?" Not yet but you know I'm going to have to tell him when we get home.
She looks at me worried. Don't worry Hailie you're not in any kind of trouble.
We arrive back at the house and I tell Whitney to go upstairs to her room and count her candy.
I see Marshall on the couch watching movies with Chloe in his arms. He gets up and puts her in her little crib. Then he looks up and smiles at us but his smile fades away fast. "What happened Hai Hai?" "Kevin made out with one of my friends" she says it quickly and straight forward. "What!" I'm going to kill that son of a bitch no one hurts my little girl!"
He grabs his car keys and walks towards the door but I stand in front of it. "Dad I'm fine" she says trying to reassure him. "Phoebe move" he says forcefully while staring at me and I can tell he's frustrated. He's never been so harsh towards me but I understand. Marshall I'm not moving because I don't want you to do anything stupid and neither does Hailie. "Please dad, he's not worth it." His gaze moves towards the floor and I can tell we've gotten through to him. I take his hand and lead him to the couch. Hailie runs upstairs to get Whitney and they both come back with lots of candy.
We sit around telling ghost stories while eating candy and chocolate. Whitney tells Marshall and Hailie about trick or treating and everything is seemingly perfect.
After the girls go to bed and Chloe is asleep in her crib me and Marshall sit on our big couch. "Phoebe, I'm sorry about earlier." Oh Marshall don't be.  All of a sudden he readjusts his position on the couch and lays his head on my lap. We continue to talk I tell him that I think Whitney looked really good in her costume. He agrees but he's becoming less engaged in the conversation so I decide to stop talking and I just gently rub his back until I realize he's relaxed and asleep. I wonder if he'll get scary dreams tonight, probably not.