Hailie's Junior Prom

Phoebe's P.O.V.
Today is Hailie's Junior prom and she is going with Kevin. Supposedly Hailie and Kevin are back together and Marshall is kind of worried that he will break her heart again.
I'm helping Hailie get ready and she looks absolutely gorgeous. Her dress is very elegant and sparkly and her light brown hair is slightly curly. Marshall hasn't seen her in her dress yet but I'm sure he will think that she's beautiful.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Today is Hailie's junior prom and Phoebe is upstairs helping her get ready. I'm really worried though I don't want Kevin to break her heart again.
I see Hailie walking down the stairs and Phoebe is behind her. She's breathtaking, Kevin is so lucky that my baby is so forgiving because I don't think he deserves her. But it's her decision she's seventeen and I sadly know that I'm going to have less and less control over these matters.
Hailie you look so beautiful, I tell her. "Thank you dad" she says blushing tremendously. Oh wait right here, I tell her. I have to get her the little princess tiara I bought for her.
I walk back to Hailie and I place the tiara on her head. There you go my princess, I tell her. She gives me a big hug pats my back and softly says "thank you daddy."  She called me daddy I think to myself happily.
Hailie's P.O.V.
I don't usually call dad daddy but I know he really loves that. Dad's always been there for me and I am there for him when he needs me. Although I'm growing up and eventually I won't be here for him the way I always have, that's why I'm so glad that Phoebe is here for him. She loves him and she's so good to him and I really think she has a calming effect on him.

*Ding Dong*
Oh my gosh Kevin's here I'm so excited. 
"Hi Hailie, you look great" Kevin tells me. Why thank you I say. Then he turns to dad and says "Hello Mr. Mathers." Oh dad please don't be rude to him I think to myself. "Hello Kevin" he says flatly and he doesn't even look at him. Nope. He's still pissed at him.
I can tell that Kevin is intimidated so I take his hand and I start to lead him out front door. "Bye sweetie have fun" dad yells.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Hailie just left. Ugh I'm so worried...
I sit down on the couch and stare at the tv even though it's not on. Phoebe comes over and sits down next to me. "What's wrong Marshall?" she asks me. I'm worried about Hailie. "Awww come here sweetie" she says. I get closer to her and she wraps her arms around me. "She's going to be okay" she says trying to reassure me. Thanks Phoebe I say quietly. "Hey why don't we do something to get your mind off this" she suggests. Okay. "Turn on the tv and I'll be right back" she tells me. So I turn on the tv and then Phoebe comes back and she's carrying Chloe. She sits down next to me and places Chloe in my arms. "Marshie" she says giggling as her tiny hands try to grab my shirt.  I smile at her. I love you Chloe, I tell her. "Loe" she says. Phoebe looks at me surprised and I'm definitely just as surprised. "She's trying to say her name" Phoebe says. I know I say. That's right you are Chloe, I tell her. I'm Marshall I say pointing to myself. "Marshie" she says giggling. "I'm Phoebe" Phoebe says while pointing at herself. "Beebee" she says. "Oh my gosh Marshall she's so smart."
Hailie's P.O.V.
Me and Kevin have been hanging out for a while now and so far everything has been great. Sharonda is here but he hasn't said a single word to her so that's good.
Now it's time for the last slow dance. "Hey Hailie are you ready to dance?" Kevin asks me. Yeah I am I tell him softly. He takes my hand and walks me onto the dance floor. I put my hands on his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist and we dance.
At the end of the dance Kevin leans in and kisses me and it feels so nice. "I will never betray your trust again Hailie" he whispers to me. Thank you Kevin I say and I lay my head on his shoulder.

Kevin just dropped me off at my house but he didn't come inside because he didn't want to upset dad.
I walk in the door and dad jumps up from the couch with Chloe still in his arms."Are you okay Hailie did  everything go okay?" he asks me frantically. Yes dad I'm okay I assure him. Everything actually went great I say smiling. Me and Kevin are together again and I don't think he's going to screw up this time. "That's good Hailie that's really good." "Hai Hai" Chloe says while trying to grab my hair. Did she just say Hai Hai? I ask astonished. "I think she did" dad says smiling. "Do you want to hold her?" Sure I say then he places her in my arms. I hold Chloe and I smile at my beautiful baby sister.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I'm so glad that everything went so well for Hailie today she seems happy and I'm really glad.
I'm watching Hailie as she cradles Chloe in her arms and I think how proud I am of her she's so compassionate and loving. And gosh Chloe is so smart I wonder how she will be as she grows up, although I don't want her to grow up too fast. For now I'm happy with everything and everyone in my life.