Vacation Part 1

Phoebe's P.O.V.
Today is the day of the vacation. The girls are super excited and I am too.
Marshall has a private jet so we are all going to ride on that over to California.

Hailie! Whitney! are you ready? I yell up the stairs. "Be right down mommy!" Whitney yells. I love how she calls me mommy. Hailie just calls me Phoebe but that's understandable because she's a lot older than Whitney and I think she sees Kim as more of a mother figure.
I have to wake Chloe up from her nap and get her ready to go.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I am driving my family to the area where my private jet is. All of my beautiful ladies are really excited even Phoebe.
We arrive at the platform and the jet is waiting for us. My bodyguard helps the girls and Phoebe into the jet and then I get in as well. We all put on our seat belts and once we are situated the pilot takes off.
Phoebe is holding Chloe lovingly in her arms. All of a sudden Chloe reaches her little hands out and tries to get my attention. "Marshie" "I want Marshie" she says. "I think Chloe wants you to hold her dad" Hailie tells me.
Phoebe sets Chloe on the ground and she walks over to me. I pick her up and set her in my lap.

We're here! I tell the girls happily. I get off first and then I help Phoebe and the girls off with their luggage. "Oh my gosh it's the Disneyland hotel! Whitney yells jumping up and down excitedly.
I booked a Disney suite for all of us to stay in I tell them.
My bodyguard walks with us inside so we can check in. Whitney looks around in awe. "Daddy will I get to see Mickey Mouse?" Whitney asks excitedly. I think you will sweetie, I tell her. "Mickey?" Chloe says. "Chloe said Mickey" Hailie tells me. I know I say smiling.

We just got into our suite and I've got to say it's pretty nice. "I want to ride Space Mountain dad" Hailie says. "No way! that ride is way to scary" Whitney yells. "Well maybe I can take Chloe and Whitney on some of the smaller rides and Marshall you can take Hailie on some of the bigger rides" Phoebe suggests. Well I want the family to be able to have together time too I tell her, not feeling very sure. "We can all meet back here for dinner though" Hailie says. Well alright. Phoebe do you have your cellphone with you? "Yes I do" she confirms. Alright let's go.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I'm actually really excited because I've always wanted to go to DisneyLand but I could never afford to go. It's really nice of Marshall to take us here. "Mommy can we ride the toon town roller coaster? I think it's small" Whitney asks hopefully. I think we can do that, what do you think Chloe? Should we ride the roller coaster? "Yes" she says while giggling. Alright then, I say smiling at her. We get in line for the roller coaster and some pre-teen boy runs up to me and the girls and says "hey aren't you Eminem's wife?" Ummm... before I can answer Whitney says "I'm Eminem's daughter Whitney." "Hey Whitney I'm Jay." Whitney I say sternly. She knows she's not supposed to talk to strangers. "Sorry mommy" she whispers. "Do you think I could get an autograph from Eminem?" he asks. I'm sorry I can't do that Jay. "Oh okay he says sadly then walks away.
"Mommy up, up" Chloe says reaching up for me. She wants me to pick her up. 
Finally we get to the front of the line and we get on the ride.

"Oh my gosh that was so cool!" Whitney exclaims. "Mouse!" "Mommy Mouse!" Chloe shouts pointing at Mickey Mouse. Do you girls want to get a picture with Mickey? "Yes!" Whitney says clapping her hands together. Whitney and Chloe stand next to Mickey and I take a picture with my cellphone. Say thank you girls. "Thank you" they say together. I'm going to send this picture to daddy I tell them.
Eminem's P.O.V.
*Ding* I got a message on my phone and it's a picture of the girls with Mickey Mouse. Look at your sisters Hailie I say while showing her the picture. "Awww they're so cute" Hailie says smiling at the picture. "Hey dad do you think maybe you and me can take a picture together?" Yeah princess we can do that. "Let's do it on my cellphone." We take the picture and then we get in line for splash mountain.

"Oh my gosh we got soaked dad" I know I'm actually really cold. I'm going to call Phoebe and ask her if she wants to meet back at the hotel.

We are back at the hotel and we are all exhausted. Me and Hailie have been on rides for hours and Phoebe has been running around with Chloe and Whitney getting character pictures.
We decide that we will just share some popcorn for dinner because tomorrow morning we are going to eat at Goofys kitchen before heading to San Diego Zoo. Today was a great day and I'm sure that tomorrow will be just as great, well as long as I don't have to stand near any giraffes...