Phoebe Meets Rihanna

Eminem's P.O.V.
*Ring Ring* I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I pick up the phone and I hear Rihanna on the other end of the phone. "Hiya Marshall" hey Rhi what's up? "Well I was wondering if I could meet your wife I've never actually met her before and I was wondering if you would want to introduce her to me. I mean we've done several songs together and we're friends so I want to meet her, and by the way congrats on the baby." Thanks Rhi I appreciate that, I'll have to ask Phoebe how she's doing though she had a long night so she might be a little tired but let me talk to her and I'll get back to you. "Okay" she says and then she hangs up.
I walk over to the couch where Phoebe is sleeping and I sit down next to her and tap her shoulder. "What" she groans. I've got a question for you I tell her. "What is it?" Well, you know who Rihanna is right? "Yes of course I do" she replies. She wants to meet you, if you are okay with that. "Of course I would love to meet Rihanna" she says excitedly. Alright, cool I'll let her know.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I'm so excited to meet Rihanna. I actually like her music and not just the songs she's done with Marshall. I love her songs "Umbrella" "Rockstar 101" and "Pour it Up."
I walk upstairs to get ready. I curl my blonde hair and do my makeup. I do more of a natural look except for the fact that I put on red lipstick. After doing my makeup I pick out my clothes. I put on a pair of white washed jeans, a pink tank top and my pair of light blue converse. I walk downstairs and into the living room.
Eminem's P.O.V.
I just got off the phone with Rihanna and she is going to meet me and Phoebe at my studio. I look up and see Phoebe walking down the stairs she looks beautiful and her baby bump is starting to show. Phoebe you look great I say complementing her. "Thanks Marshall, although I barely fit in these jeans." I can't help but laugh. Don't worry about that Phoebe you're beautiful no matter what. She smiles at me.
We get into the car and start to drive to the studio. Once we arrive we walk inside and I realize that Rihanna made it before us. Rihanna sticks out her hand for Phoebe to shake.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
Hey girl you must be Phoebe" Rihanna says. Yes that would be me I say cheerfully. Rihanna laughs "girl I like you already. Yay I say clapping my hands together. "So how old are you Phoebe?" she questions me. I'm twenty-two I tell her. "Oh so you're a young little thing" what do you mean? I ask. "Well Marshall is thirty-five" oh me and Marshall don't care about our age difference because we love each other and everything seems to be going perfect. "That's great to hear hon" she responds.
"Oh so I was wondering what have you decided to name your new baby girl. It is a girl right?" Yes it is, and her name is going to be Chloe Rose Mathers. "That's such a beautiful name, how did you come up with it?" Well I always loved the name Chloe. I remember when I was a little girl I liked to play with Barbie dolls and my most favorite doll was named Chloe and I've always loved that name since. The middle name Rose was Marshall's idea, we were walking out of my doctor appointment for the baby and he was paying attention to the flowers around and saw the roses and decided on the name Rose.  "Aww that's a beautiful story she says smiling" 
After we get to know each other a little more we start to hang out. Rihanna even gives me a mini concert and she performs all of my favorite songs. Everything went so well and I'm glad we met. Finally Marshall said we had to get going so we said goodbye to Rihanna and left to drive home.
Eminem's P.O.V.
We are driving home from my studio I'm so glad that Phoebe and Rihanna hit it off. I figured they would they are both beautiful and charismatic and bubbly.
Did you have fun Phoebe? I ask her. "Yeah I actually had a lot of fun. I can see why you like her. I want to get back together sometime." That can be arranged I tell her. "Perfect" she says happily. Oh I forgot to tell you the girls are coming over tomorrow I tell her. "That's cool we'll have to do something fun with them."
"Thanks for this day Marshall it was really great I say and then I kiss him on the cheek.  You're welcome Phoebe.