New Year's Eve Surprise

Eminem's P.O.V.
Today is New Year's Eve and I'm taking Phoebe the girls and Nate bowling I've also got a big surprise for Phoebe the girls and Nate already know about it. I rented out the entire bowling alley so we won't be disturbed. Phoebe's already at my house, she's upstairs helping Hailie, Whitney and Alaina with their makeup and hair. Phoebe's really good with that stuff. I'm glad that she is around because I can't exactly show my daughters how to do makeup and fashion. I'm sitting on my couch with Nate admiring all the beautiful Christmas decorations in my house, I haven't got the chance to take them down yet.
After a little while Phoebe and the girls come down the stairs and oh my gosh they're all so beautiful. Phoebe has her long brown hair curled and she's wearing her glittery pink eyeshadow black eyeliner and pink blush. Hailie's long blonde hair is slightly curled she's wearing light purple eyeshadow and has glossed lips with black mascara. Alaina has her long dark brown hair flat ironed. She's wearing a more natural color of eyeshadow but she's wearing cherry red lip stick as well. Little Whitney has her long blonde hair flat ironed and she's only wearing a little lip gloss. The color goes well with the color of her thick rimmed glasses. I'm glad that Phoebe didn't put a bunch of makeup on Whitney she's still too young for that.
Each of them are wearing a pink shirt and jeans.
You ladies look amazing I tell them. "Thank you" they all say at the same time.
Alright who's ready to go bowling? I ask. "Me!" Whitney yells enthusiastically. Phoebe laughs. Alright then let's go. We all get in my SUV and we drive to the bowling alley. On the way we all admire the white snowflakes falling from the sky. I've always liked snow flakes they're simple yet beautiful.
We arrive at the bowling alley and we all walk in and get our bowling shoes,bowling balls and our lane. We get lane eight, I find that funny because my movie is called eight mile. We play five games Hailie won two I won one and Phoebe won two. We bought snacks like popcorn and cookies. Phoebe inhaled the popcorn, she really likes popcorn. Now it's time for Phoebe's surprise. Phoebe can you come here for a second I say. Phoebe walks over to me and stands in front of me. I get down on one knee and I pull out a sparkly diamond ring, Phoebe starts to cry I think she knows what I'm about to ask her. Phoebe would you be my wife? "Oh my gosh of course I will" she says. Hailie runs to Phoebe and hugs her. "You're going to be my mom" she says with great excitement. Whitney runs up to her hugs her and
says"mommy!" She smiles at Whitney. Then Nate comes up to her gives her a hug and says "welcome to the family."
I'm so glad she said yes. Phoebe puts on the ring and then asks "What should we do now?" Well I think we should go home and make New Years resolutions. I say "That's a good idea dad" Hailie tells me. So I drive everyone home and we make New Years resolutions. My resolution is to work harder on my music, to continue to improve as a father and be a good husband to Phoebe. We will have to start making wedding plans soon. I want Phoebe to have the most amazing wedding. Everyone makes their resolutions then Phoebe asks me if she can make a phone call and I tell her of course. She doesn't have to ask me to use the phone.
Phoebe's P.O.V.
I can't believe I'm getting married I'm going to call Jill and tell her. "Hello" Jill says. Jill I'm getting married I say. "WHAT!" she exclaims "to who?" Marshall I tell her. "You mean Marshall Mathers?" she questions. Yes he proposed to me I tell her. "Oh my gosh girl I'm so happy for you" "You're inviting me to the wedding right?" Of course I'm inviting you you're my best friend. "Sweet, now go be with your man" she says and hangs up the phone.
Eminem's P.O.V.
Phoebe just got off the phone. Hey Phoebe do you want to help me light off some fireworks? I ask her. "Sure" she replies. Me and Phoebe, Nate and the girls go outside and light off fireworks. Finally it's twelve am and a brand new year. Me and Phoebe kiss. Then we all have a group hug. This will be a great year.