0.0 - trio

trio

"areum the concert starts in 2 hours so come and pick me up like in 10 minutes.." i stated to my best friend. "oh and don't forget the backstage passes!"

"yeah yeah yeah i have them in my purse.." she sassed me back, "and you're all dressed up?"

"mhmm." i responded while checking my outfit.

"send me a picture!" areum eagerly said.
i took a full length picture and send it to her. 

  (His outfit )

  (His outfit )

the reason as to why i have to send her a picture of my outfits is that i sometimes quote and quote dress lazy.

like what??

i like to dress comfortable and casual, not over the top.

*ting*

that's when she texted me ;

re-re🐱; perfect😻 my bff be looking 🔥

me; thxs b💖

re-re🐱; k get any last minute things and i'll be there in 5

me; k

i checked the time, it was 12:30 in the afternoon and the concert doesn't start till 3. we have to get there early because there is going to be a big line and i want to buy merchandise.

i put my wallet in my back pocket and my iphone in the front pocket. i checked my reflection and fixed my hair a little. i have to look good because this is the first, since i have been to his concerts, that i'm going backstage to meet him.  *dies*

i have to be well dressed and looking nice.
*honk honk*

i ran downstairs said good bye to my black pomeranian, bali. i closed my door and went into the elevator.

i saw areum in her car waiting for me. she smiled and i got in.

"you ready?"

"hell yeah!"

***

gi give it to me
money, honor, whatever it may be bring it to me
fame flash light
gi give it to me (gi give it to me)
i don't mind whatever it may be so bring it to me