1.2 - last night ?!

; last night ?! ;

jimin's head is pounding, his eyes hurt from the sun and he doesn't know who's bed this is as he checked his surroundings. 

wait, bed?!?
he freaked out and looked under the covers to see he only had his boxers on. he started to breath really fast..

'snapped out of park jimin' he gave himself a semi- pep talk. he sat up and took a deep breath to prepare himself who was next to him. he looked and saw no one.

he was surprised to see no one was there but also relieved but as he examined the spot next to him he can clearly see that someone was laying there and also the Rolex watch gave it away as well.

as he was about to freak out again, someone interrupted him, "nothing happened last night." yoongi said as he drank from his cup of coffee and was flipping a newspaper he saw laying around.

jimin was still processing that yoongi was just sitting there calm and that he was the guy he slept next to last night.

"what exactly happened last night?" jimin asked as he was looking for his shirt. he put it over his head and was looking his jeans.

"here take these, it helps for the headache." yoongi handed him two pills of Advil and a glass of water he ordered earlier for both of them. jimin took them, remembering the pounding of his head, and swallowed.

"as for last night, i don't remember much but i do remember jungkook coming to the party and talking to hosoek about something and everything else is blank after that." yoongi sat on the opposite side of the bed and tossed jimin's jeans to him. jimin mumbled a thanks and put them on.

"so you don't remember how we ended up in this room!" jimin asked yoongi in which he nodded his no.

"are we still on the yacht?" jimin said, more to himself, but yoongi heard.

"yes we are." yoongi took a sip of his coffee and layed on the bed.

jimin was walking to the bathroom but his head hurt so much he got lightheaded and sat down on one of the couches.

"fuck what kind of drinks did we drink last night?" jimin asked really pissed off because the drinks he took last night shouldn't affected him or anybody as much.

"really to think about it i don't think it was the drinks, its more what were in the drinks!" jimin agreed with yoongi's statement.

yoongi was thinking and was trying to remember what had happened last night and he got it.

"jimin, lets go find the others and see what happened." yoongi was at the door waiting for jimin. jimin stood up and walked with yoongi.

"who first?" jimin said as he walked down the hallway with many rooms. this yacht is huge jimin thought.

"the owner of this yacht, kim seokjin." yoongi said in a duh tone. jimin just rolled his eyes and continued walking until they were in front of golden door with 'captain jin' in cursive writing.