1.8 - drunk

drunk

jin, namjoon, taehyung, and jungkook went back to yoongi's place before yoongi and jimin came back.

jungkook placed his camera on the counter, while the rest took their seats.

"what time is hoseok and rosé suppose to be here?" jin asked as he started to prepare dinner.

"hosoek said they'll be here in 5 minutes." namjoon responded as he turned on the tv and watched a kdrama that was on.

hosoek and rosé are in charge of bringing the pastries for the surprise that the guys are having for yoongi and jimin, especially yoongi for going on an actually date for once.

"hey jungkook can you massage my feet!" tae grinned as he plopped his feet on top of jungkook's lap. jungkook rolled his eyes but gave in and massaged his feet.

there was a knock on the door, namjoon went to go get it and it was hoseok with rosé and that pastries.

rosé sat the pastries on the counter and greeted everyone with a hug so did hosoek.

"when are they going to arrive?" hoseok said as he took food off the pan. jin slapped his hand but still ate it anyway.

"yoongi texted me saying in 10 minutes but 10 have passed.." taehyung said as he checked his phone. then he got another text.

"there here!"

"shit!" jin said as took off his apron, put the foods on the table, then scold at the boys for not helping him. the boys and him finished with the help of rosé setting the table.

"looks like we got everything." rosé said as she scammed the table and the decorations they got to be extra. it was jungkook and taehyung idea.

then there was movement at the door with keys jingling. yoongi unlocked the door and step in with jimin, when the guys and rosé yelled surprise and popped champagne.

namjoon gave two glasses to yoongi and jimin and hosoek poured the champagne. the two were very confused.

"what's going on?" yoongi asked. jin took a sip of his drink.

"we are celebrating that you finally went on an actual date!" jin said he as told namjoon to pour more champagne. jimin looked at yoongi surprised.

"wait this is your first date too!!" jimin asked yoongi. he shook his head.

"no it isn't!  my ex and i went on dates as well!" yoongi said in a duh time but jin shook his head the guys laughed. while the guys laughed at yoongi's response.

"yoongi taking your ex girlfriend to your yacht and having sex with doesn't count!" jin said in a matter of fact tone. this time jimin laughed and yoongi gave him a stare but the still didn't stop jimin from laughing.

yoongi and jimin both drank and headed to the table where the guys and girl were talking and eat jin's food.

as they were talking and telling stories about each other for rosé and jimin sake, jungkook brought out something that will start part 2 of their night at the yacht.