1.0 - meeting the family

; meeting the family ;

"so why did you make come all the way to your place at 7 in the morning!?"  right now jimin is at yoongi's place, still sleepy and with a black hoodie and some sweats.

"because you're meeting my family

"because you're meeting my family." yoongi just casual said as if it was nothing. to him it was nothing because his 'family' is just his close friends or brothers you can say. But jimin doesn't know that.

so you can say jimin is freaking out, "what? why so early?"

"for more coverage on our relationship story." yoongi said in a duh voice. Yoongi was way to relaxed about this situation jimin thought.

yoongi went back to watching tv and jimin sat right next to him.

"you should at least told me when you called so i would've dressed better!" jimin yelled at him. he was a little bit pissed because he was just wearing a lazy outfit.

yoongi turned to look at jimin, specifically his outfit, "you're fine."

jimin huffed and pouted. Yoongi just stared at his lips, his full, plump, wet lips. yoongi couldn't help it, jimin just had to pout.

jimin was still pissed but he saw yoongi stared at him and got a little shy. He can feel his cheeks blush a little.

"why are you blushing?" yoongi smirked and sat a little closer to jimin. jimin got more red and leaned backward.

"be-because im mad!" he crossed his arms and tried to mastered a mad face, tried to.

yoongi came face to face with jimin, "you're cute when you're mad." jimin's whole face got red. Yoongi just smirked because of what he did.

"sh-shut u-up!" Yoongi just stared at the boy and how cute he was even though he wasn't trying to be cute.

yoongi scoot back to his spot and jimin let out a breath. they sat in silence until the door bell rang.

yoongi got up and in came in kim namjoon, jung hoseok, and kim taehyung.

kim namjoon and jung hoseok are worldwide famous rappers just like min yoongi. jimin is of course a huge fan but he would of never guessed in a million years he would them face to face.