0.5 - pretend

; pretend ;

park jimin POV

he dragged me down a path that i never seen before.

"yoongi where are we going?" he stayed quiet.

"yoongi!" i started to get irritated of the fact he was ignoring me.

that's when i went closer to him and screamed, "yoongi!"

he let go of my wrist to cover his ear and turned to look at me, "what the fuck!"

ohh! he was pissed but that's what he gets for ignoring me.

"what? you didn't answer me when i was calling you so i screamed to get your attention." i shrugged making it like it was no big deal. he rolled his eyes and motioned his head at me to continue walking.

i followed behind and just started at his board back and how good he looked today, even though he's wearing all black.

"jimin we are here." he said and i stopped walking to find a beautiful pond with stone benches around and ducks, swans, and a few frogs on lily pads.

"wow! how did you find this place?" i turned to look at him smiling.

"well," he took a seat in one of the stone benches, so did i. "when i came to seoul i found this park when i went out one night and just wondered. that's when i found this place and i made this my personal mental healing place." i nodded understanding how much this place means to him. i saw it in his eyes when he was explaining, that this place helped him in some way.

"so you come here to relax." he nodded yes.

"so why did you drag me?" i was really curious as to why he would drag me, to basically his secret spot.

he sat straighter and breathed, "well you know this whole scandal," i nodded. "my manager and i came to a decision, well mostly i came to a decision, that we should just the press want it wants."

"and what is that?" i raised my eyebrow waiting for his answer. he faced me and looked me dead into my eyes.

"park jimin will you be my pretend boyfriend?"

"what?"

•••

Short I know!

V O T E  &  C O M M E N T

V O T E & C O M M E N T