1.6 - brunch at yoongi's

brunch at yoongi's

Jimin POV

I woke up to the sounds of cartoons which was odd because yoongi doesn't have any younger cousins staying over as i recall.

i opened them, and i find taehyung and jungkook sitting on the couch diagonal from me, seokjin and namjoon are in the kitchen probably making brunch, and hoseok was checking yoongi's music collection.

"um, morning." i awkwardly said because this was an awkward situation i am in.

"morning chim chim!" they all sounded cheery which made me wonder is yoongi still asleep.

i sat in the couch now, and just looked at everyone waiting for the beast to come out of his room and yell at everyone to get out.

"jimin would you mind waking up yoongi," i looked at jin confused. "brunch is almost ready." so yoongi doesn't know they are here. i got up from my couch and went to his room.

i knocked but nothing so i barged in and saw the bed already made. then a door, which i guessed was his bathroom, opened and came out hades himself, brushing his teeth but with his pjs still.

"there is an extra toothbrush on the counter." he motioned his head towards the bathroom and i waltz my ass over there so my breath don't smell.

i rinsed my mouth and went back to the kitchen where everyone was already sitting and talking.

"jimin sit we were waiting for you!" jin was super excited this morning so was the rest of the guys, minus yoongi.

i took my seat and we all began to eat. the whole situation was weird because namjoon and jin were smiling like crazy whenever they would look at me or yoongi. hoseok would nudged yoongi from time to time and the disaster duo would wiggle their eyebrows and smirk.

so i was really getting irritated by all this facial expressions so i spoke.

"okay what's going on?" everyone stopped eating and looked at me.

"what are you talking about jimin?" taehyung playing dumb as always.

"why are you guys making weird facial expressions at yoongi and i ?" I looked around for an answer but everyone looked like they were about to explode of laughter or something.

"yoongi tell him!" hoseok nudged yoongi.

"no." yoongi firmly said which made hoseok pout.

"oh come on yoongi, he is going to find out." jungkook had me worried know. what are they hiding?

they were all pushing yoongi to tell me until he got irritated and yelled okay.

"jimin, you and i will be going to the zoo as our first official fake dating plan." blunt and simple as always. i almost forgot we haven't been out on a date.

"okay when?" everyone was really excited about this fake date, minus yoongi and i, but i was a little bit excited.

"tomorrow around noon." he kept eating.

i as well ate and saw how everyone had smiles on their faces.

"you know yoongi we can help prepare the date for tomorrow at the zoo!" jin said super excitedly.

"sure whatever." and he was still eating.

"really?!" jungkook was shocked so was i because Yoongi just agreed to their plan and i may know them for a short time but i can yoongi doesn't exactly go with their ideas 100% all the way.

he nodded and went back to his food. he wasn't really paying attention on what the disaster squad were whispering about but i know yoongi and I, especially yoongi, will regret to saying "sure whatever" to them.

god please help me, no us, tomorrow.

Two updates in one day! I just wanted to give you guys a heads up for their "date"

VOTE & COMMENT & FOLLOW

CONGRATS ON BTS FOR 7 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER TODAY 🙌🏻🎉🎉

Goodnight 😴🌙

Goodnight 😴🌙

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.