0.2 - night

; night ;

"areum your leaving right now?" jimin and areum were outside the stadium in the cold night air.

"yes but you want i can give you a ride?" as she said that a black car pulled and jimin looked inside who it was. it was areum's boyfriend so jimin can't take the offer.

"no it's okay areum, i don't want to intrude."  areum nodded and hugged jimin goodbye. jimin saw the car drove away and he was left alone in the cold night air.

he sat on one of the benches near the stadium and debating whether to call his parents to come and pick him up late at night or not. he clocked on call and waited until they answered.

he heard the ringing but it went straight to voicemail. he sighed and took off his hat as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"kid, what's wrong?" jimin's eyes went huge because he knew who that voice belonged to. he looked up and saw his cat eyes shape, yoongi's cat eyes shape.

jimin couldn't believe min yoongi was right in front of him, in a black long sleeve shirt, with a black long jacket, with black plants, with his glasses, and his black doc martens.

"huh?" yoongi looked at jimin with his head tilted and a smirk on his face. jimin thanked it was night time or else yoongi could've seen his flushed face.

"um, i mean..wow!" yoongi laughed at jimin's cuteness.

"sorry, it's just your my idol." jimin turned more red after he said that and cursed himself for being more embarrassing.

"it's okay." yoongi sat next to jimin and yoongi blew into his hands for heat.

"yes it is." that's when jimin felt chills along his body and hugged himself for warmth.

"um..you want to go get something hot to eat?" jimin looked at yoongi with a surprised face. he couldn't believe a international rapper who is loved by millions and has recorded with other rappers all over the world is inviting him to go eat.

"yes that'll be nice." jimin and yoongi got up from the bench and walked to a near convenience store.

they were walking in silence looking at anything because it's night time and there is usually more activity at night.

"you know, you don't have to be too formal with me." jimin looked at him confused.

"you could say yeah not yes." jimin nodded and everything went back to silence.

they arrived at the convenience store and they both headed to the back where the microwave is to heat up the food. they got ramen, 2 corn dogs each, and two beers to pass the food.

they went to the counter and jimin was about to pay for his but yoongi stopped him and payed for everything. they both went to the back to heat up their food.

"why did you pay for my half?" jimin looked at yoongi while he was blowing air on to the corn dogs.