0.3 - front page

; front page ;

park jimin POV

"jimin open the door!"

who the hell is knocking!

"park jimin! get your fat ass up now!" ahh! it's areum. what the hell does she want i'm trying to sleep. and it's 8:30 in the morning, seriously!

"i'm coming! hold your horses!" i screamed at her once I got out of bed and walked out of my bedroom to go to the door.

"what?!" i screamed at her face in bad mood she woke me up from my slumber.

"this is what!" she through something at my face with excitement in her voice.

i grabbed it and it was a magazine. i read it and dropped my jaw.

HEADLINES: Rapper 'Min Yoongi' spotted with a mystery boy after his concert yesterday at Olympic Stadium.

The two were spotted eating and drinking together at the nearby convenience store. They looked comfortable together as they were so close while eating.

Is this Yoongi's new boyfriend? How will his ex-girlfriend react?

"what the fuck?" i can't believe the paparazzi spotted us and what's even more ludicrous is that they think im yoongi's new boyfriend.

you can see the profile of my face and it's visually clear, so clear that people will spot me on the streets right away.

"yeah jimin what the hell!" areum slapped my arm.

"ouch!"

"i leave you alone and you went out with one of the worlds most famous rappers!" she said all excited.

"no we didn't go out, he just invited me to something warm because it was chilly outside." i explained to her so she wouldn't get the wrong idea like the tabloids already have.

"oh please a rapper, no guy like him wouldn't just ask some stranger to go eat if they didn't want to get into their pants!" i rolled my eyes at her ridiculously accusations.

"damm, you go park jimin!" she slapped my ass and i glared at her.

"oh shut up areum he was being nice and maybe was doing a fan a once in lifetime opportunity favor!" i explained to  reassure her, or me?

"whatever you say. any ways i text you later i have to go to work." she headed to the door.

"wait you just came here to tell me about this news!" she nodded yes. i couldn't believe her, but that's areum for you.

"bye, jimin."

"bye."

i went back to my room and fixed it. then I went to the bathroom to pee, wash my face, and brushed my teeth. i ran my fingers through my hair to "fix it".

i went to my kitchen and made myself two egg sandwiches with a banana and strawberry smoothie. while eating i couldn't get over the news and I was debating whether to call yoongi or not.

does he know? does he not care?
of course he doesn't care because im nothing to him just a fan who was there! he could've of done that to any fan! gosh jimin don't turn this into anything else! you can't expect whatever you have, no had, with him to be more!

i took another bite to distract myself but that wasn't helping. i grabbed my phone and dialed yoongi's number and pressed the call button.

it was ringing and i was regretting my decision so i was going to hang up,

"hello?" fuck! jimin just answer.

"hello, anyone there? answer or I'll hang up!" yoongi was getting irritated.

"hello, yoongi it's me, park jimin." i bit my lip feeling nervous.

"yeah, park jimin. is everything alright?" wow yoongi was worried....about me?

"um, yeah..well no.." i took a pause and continued.

"im calling because of our picture on the front page of PEOPLE." i waited for his answer hoping he saw the magazine or online at least.

"oh yeah i know about that." he was sure calm about this situation.

"we look great together don't you think?" yoongi laughed on the other line and i chuckled awkwardly.

"you sure are taking this lightly!" i chuckled again awkwardly.

"im joking jimin. but don't worry i'll take care of this, don't worry."

"what are you going to do?" i was really curious on how he was going to handle this.

"don't worry about, but when you go outside cover your face so you won't get bombarded by reporters or fans, especially those crazy stalker fans." he chuckled. this idiot was really taking this whole situation lightly. as for me im stressing because of reporters and those crazy fans.

"how can you take this so lightly? im stressing over because of you just said right now!" i particularly screamed at him

"jimin this isn't my first scandal you know." of course it wasn't.

"yeah sorry."

"but if anything ill text you my address and you can come over okay!" he was being so kind, why?

"alright thanks."

"okay bye."

"bye." i clicked the end button and got a text right after of his address.

huh, he lives an hour away.

+++

I know it's short but here you go!!

V
O
T
E

&

C
O
M
M
E
N
T