0.7 - the contract

; the contract ;

Park Jimin POV

"fuck areum!" i screamed at the phone. "what the fuck did i get myself into!" i was talking to areum and told her what went down at the park.

"jimin, calm down and what can you do you agreed to this." she was right i did agree but...

"yeah but i'm regretting the decision." i sighed and sat on my bed.

"listen, this will help the both you." i laid down on my down. "you, because you'll won't get questioned or harassed every day whether that guy in the picture was you or not."

"and him, because like you said he'll be scandalous free." i looked at my room and saw a picture of my parents and i at the beach in busan.

areum is right! i should do this because it's new and i need to try new things in my life.

"you're right-" i stood up with my new found confidence. "-i will do this dam contract and it will benefit me!"

"yes best friend!" areum cheered for me through the phone.

"well chim chim i gots to go because my boyfriend and i are going on a date!"

"okay bye!"

"bye." we both hanged up. i threw my phone on my bed and laid down on my bed. i closed my eyes trying to see if i can get some rest.

5 minutes pasted and i was drifting off but my phone decided to ring.

"hello."

"jimin meet me at my house right now." before i could say anything he hung up.

"rude!"

+++

i was in front of his building and rang the intercom.

"Hello?" wow his voice sounds deep through the intercom.

"it's me jimin." i knew he can see me because mostly all of these fancy condos had cameras.

"come up." i heard to buzz and opened the door to come in.

i entered the door and followed the path to his front door. i twist the handle and it was unlocked already. i went through, replaced my shoes with house slippers.

"yoongi." i called out. i looked around and saw how neutral his place was. Everything was modern and up to date. i was standing in his dining room and from here you can see the living room, then the kitchen, in between those two rooms are the stairs and beyond the stairs are other rooms.

"jimin come into the kitchen." once he said that i smelled something delicious it made my stomach grumble.

i stepped into the kitchen and saw he had two plates out; one with food already and the other he was about to food on. as predicted he turned around with the pan and poured the food in the plate.

"sit and eat." i sat in his island as he sat down. he passed me the chopsticks and i started eating. the food was so delicious, i accidentally let out a moan.

"im glad you enjoyed my food." he looked at me with a smirk and i can feel my cheeks burn up.

"so why did you call me?" i looked at him waiting. he pulled something out from a draw that was on his side. he threw the yellow envelope and i catch it.

"what's this?"

"the contract for our fake dating." he said it in a duh tone.

i was going to open it but he stopped me.

"not now, wait until we finish eating." i nodded and continued eating.

••••

Happy 4 years with BTS 🙌🏻💖

My yoonmin feels are happy