2.5 - H I M

H I M

The boys, both in their place thinking whether to stay in bed or actually come face to face and figure out what's going to happen.

Knowing Yoongi, he would stay in bed but he has to face reality.

Both boys grabbed their coats and walked to the park where everything started, where Jimin's love for him flourished.

Jimin was the first to get there and sat down on. As he waited he listened to the birds chirping, bugs whistling, and the trees rustling.

He started to remember the words yoongi said to him right in this spot, 'will you be my pretend boyfriend?' Jimin was sure surprised but up until know he doesn't know why yoongi did all this? why did he hurt him like this?

But Jimin was going to get answers for everything and he knew that would break him, for the better he hopes!

He heard leaves crunching and turned to see yoongi, blonde haired and with a nice long black coat. Jimin couldn't believe how good he looked in just simple clothes.

Without a word, yoongi sat beside Jimin and the silence filled the air.

Yoongi just stared at the pond and started to get his thoughts together. He thought long and hard and he wants to end whatever they have. Jimin is too good for him and yoongi will break him for sure.

Yoongi first felt something real for the kid was when they had the wild night on the yacht. He knew Jimin was something special but yoongi always reminded himself not to fall for the kid. The moment he kissed Jimin was the moment he fell for him, hard.

No one spoke until Jimin asked the question he was dying to get an answer to, "Why did you do it?" Yoongi knew exactly what he was asking about. He was asking about the deal.

"Honestly," Yoongi was going to give him an honest answer. "I wanted the paparazzi, and the tabloids to stop talking about and I wanted my ex girlfriend off my back."

Jimin didn't know why that hurt a lot more then he expected. The way he said it so bluntly and coldly, he knew that yoongi was dead serious.

"If this was just business, then why make me think it was something more?" Jimin was trying so hard to hold back his tears.

"I didn't. You thought it was something more! I didn't! You are the one that started to get close and try to open up more! Not me!" At this point yoongi was trying to be the most rudest, douche-y guy ever in, hopes of Jimin letting him go for good.

"No you kissed me! You got close to me! And you send me mixed signals! You got me all confused that I fell for you, you asshole!" Jimin was know screaming and almost crying. Yoongi was hurt that he Jimin was hurting but on the outside he kept cool like a cucumber. Trying not to show that Yoongi was affected by Jimin.

Yoongi couldn't hurt him anymore more so he had to end this right here right now.

"Jimin listen! Whatever we had is done! The contract is broken, you'll never see me again and I'll never see you. I'll live my life and you'll live yours You're free." Jimin was know hurt, like someone is stabbing his heart multiple times. But in reality, Yoongi's words cut deep.

"What? Whatever we felt for each other, you're letting it go. You're not even going to fight for us!" Jimin didn't give a fuck, he cried. Yoongi was in pain, of course he wanted to fight and hug telling him everything will be fine but he has to stop this.

"No, you were just good entertainment. You were my toy, my fanboy and I let you have a once in a life time chance to be with you idol! The least you can say is thank you." Yup that did it. Ladies and gentlemen, Min Yoongi, the most asshole guy there is. Jimin knew he was putting up walls but that hurt.

"Thank you? I fucking hate you so much! Just go and Leva eme alone!" Jimin was sobbing and looked down. He hoped yoongi would come and hug him, telling him its a lie and I love you. But when he lift he head up, yoongi was gone.

As of right now, jimin hated him but loved him still.

Yoongi loves Jimin, but has to let him go.

🍁🍂🍁

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU GUYS!!
This chapter is really short but I needed this to be out.

Only one or two chapters left and FANBOY is done.

HEAR NAMJOON'S NEW SONG WITH FALL OUT BOY 🙏🏻🙏🏻