2.7 - begin

begin

The new year has come and Jimin and Yoongi have interacted but only at the new year party Hoseok and Rosé threw.

Their interactions have been short and quick, especially when Yoongi is acting like the greatest asshole in the world.

Even though the two have called it quits, there is still that spark in them that they can't let go.

But both have to let go and move on with their lives.

Jimin is out shopping with Jungkook and Taehyung. In need of new clothes, they stopped at almost every mall. Taehyung got new Gucci shoes, Jungkook got a nice silk Versace shirt, and Jimin got a few things from Louis Vuitton.

And Jimin is now a dance teacher for famous people and of course people who want to dance. He is getting payed very well.

"Jimin how's the new year treating you?" Taehyung asked while taking a bite out of his burger.

They're at a very famous burger joint, and stuffing their mouths like not tomorrow.

"Great, I'm a dance teacher now and I'm getting payed well." Jimin continued eating and wonder how is Yoongi doing.

He knew better.

"I heard you started to date again." Jungkook pied in.

"Yeah but I haven't found a boyfriend yet." Jimin brushes it off like nothing. The three talked about something else.

Yes people, jimin has started to date again like he said he hasn't found the "one". You can say it's just hooks up here and there, no sexual intentions, just dinner and kisses. Jimin doesn't want to go that far, plus his first was yoongi.

He wants to forget about the man that hurt him, so he started to date and yes some were really attractive and maybe boyfriend material but a little gesture that his dates would do, it reminded him of Yoongi.

After the three ate, they left to go home.

Yoongi was hanging out with Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok at the pier. You know playing some arcade games and going on rides. But mostly going on Yoongi's boat to see the sunset.

"What's happening with Jimin?" Namjoon grabbed some beers and handed them to the guys and one for him of course.

Yoongi took a sip,"Nothing, we're done with whatever we had." Nonchalant as always.

"Like done done." Jin asked taking some pictures of the ocean and sky.

"Yup." Another sip.

"I heard Jimin is going on dates." Hoseok asked while smirking. Hoseok wanted Yoongi to react.

Yoongi's grip on his bottle tighten, "Really?" And he tighten his jaw while sipping.

"Yup. I mean it's good he is moving on." Again, Hoseok was hitting a spot in Yoongi.

"Yeah it's good." But deep down he was pissed.

"That's it. You're just going to give up!" Namjoon really wanted Yoongi and Jimin to work but he knew they won't.

"What can I do? If he wants to go and move on, date other people. Then he can!" Yoongi was pissed. Of course he didn't want Jimin to move on but he had to let him go.

"Yoongi fight for him! You two are meant for each other. You guys love each other." Jin, like Hoseok and Namjoon, really wanted Yoongi and Jimin to work out.

"You know I can't! I have to let him go." He threw his bottle in the trash and stood to admire the scenery to calm him down.

The boys let the conversation go and just started to have fun in the boat. They spotted dolphins and even caught a fish. But Namjoon was clumsy and let it go to the sea.

In the end, the two had love for each other but they were no good for each other. As their relationship ended, their lives have just begun.

🍇🍇🍇

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF FANBOY.

I WANTED TO THANK EVERY READER FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A CHANCE.

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, READS, AND COMMENTS.

IN THE BEGINNING, I WASN'T SURE ABOUT THIS BOOK BUT YOU GUYS KEPT ME FROM DELETING IT.

AGAIN, THANK SOOOO MUCH!