2.0 - suicide forest

suicide forest

Jimin's POV

2 days have passed since jungkook revealed that we were going to suicide forest.

And right now we were all in jungkook's living room waiting for him because today is the day we are going to that fucking forest.

"I say, when he comes down we should jump him!" Jin sounded so excited about that but we all knew we couldn't do that to jungkook.

"No how about we leave his ass in the forest!" Namjoon suggested but hosoek shook his head no.

"That won't do because that son of a bitch isn't sacred of anything!" I have to agree with that. jungkook is one manly man.

"Can all of you help me load the car!" Yoongi yelled at us as he was taking out hiking bags to the SUV.

I got up and so did everyone else as we all loaded the car.

"Tae can you tell jungkook to hurry the fuck up!" Jin was kissing his patiences with jungkook and you can tell.

Tae ran and that left us with finishing loading the car.

"Alright everyone get in." Hoseok said as he was already in.

Yoongi was in the driver seat, I was next to him, Jin and namjoon were behind us with hoseok, and tae and jungkook will be all the way in the back.

A few minutes later, tae and jungkook came in the car and sat in the back. Yoongi started the car and we rode off to our death.

Truth be told I was scared shitless!!! I bet everyone else was but some were better at hiding it.

It took us an hour or so to get to the forest.

We arrived and parked the car just a few feet away from the entrance.

We all got out with our backpacks and waited by the entrance.

"Okay guys remember, try to stay close together and never turn off your flashlights." Jin was serious about this whole adventure we were about to take on.

We all nodded and headed inside in a tight circle, jungkook leading us of course.

I was so scared but not as scared as hosoek. he jumped whenever he would step in a branch or leaves. He was gripping onto jin and namjoon so tight that namjoon had to shove him off.

I on the other hand, gripped yoongi's arm while holding my flashlight in the other, pointing it at everything and everywhere.

Yoongi looked like he didn't mind me gripping onto him which I was glad.

"Guys do you have another flashlight on you?" Tae asked all the way at the front with jungkook. We all stopped because their flashlight were blinking on and off.