1.4 - you're getting married!!

you're getting married!!

as they all sat in the dining that jin had in his yacht, it was rather awkward. jin and namjoon both sat at the head of the table at each side, the left side was taehyung, jimin, and rosé, while the other side was jungkook, yoongi, and hoseok.

no one spoke, and they just ate in silence. it was rather awkward because rosé was here and they don't really know her, expect hoseok, so what if they say something rude or offensive. the guys can't have another lawsuit!

"so, it's really awkward," rosé spoke honestly which got everybody's attention. "why don't we start by introducing ourselves! i'll go first." rosé said all cheery.

"im rosé park, but my korean name is park chae young, you can call me either name. i'm 20 years old and i was born in new zealand." rosé waited for the next person to go which everyone hesitated but hoseok spoke.

"im jung hoseok. im 23 years old and i was born in South Korea." hoseok kicked jin under the table to go next seeing no one will go because everyone thinks this is stupid but it's a start.

"im kim seokjin. im 25 years old and I was born here." jin looked straight at namjoon indicating to go.

namjoon cleared his throat, "i'm kim namjoon. i'm 23 years old and i was born here as well." namjoon smiled at yoongi to go.

"i'm min yoongi. i'm 24 years old and i was born here." yoongi said it bluntly as always.

jimin decided to go next since it was going by couples (sort of), "hello, im park jimin. im 22 years old and i was born here." he said all happily trying to lighten the mood.

"hey, im kim taehyung and im 22 years old. Also born here." taehyung smiled at rosé and then looked at the last person.

jungkook stood up to be more extra, "im jeon jungkook, 20 years old and i was born here." he sat down and winked at rosé. hoseok caught that wink and kick jungkook under the table.

again silence covered the dining room. the only thing you can hear is the sound of utensils banging on the plates and others sounds going on during the dining table.

the awkwardness was unbearable for jimin because he hated uncomfortable situations so he spoke, "so rosé what do you do?"

rosé swallowed the bite she was eating and cleaned her mouth while everyone else was eating but listening. "i go to a university to study business and also i want to become an entrepreneur." she said all happily.

"i see. that's great for someone so young." jimin said smiling trying to lighten the mood.

"what about you jimin? what are you doing?" rosé asked. everyone was still eating but listening further now.

"in my 3rd year of university and im studying to become a general surgeon." jimin replied. yoongi looked at jimin, surprised that jimin wanted to do something in the medical field.