0.8 - the deal with satan

; the deal with satan ;

once they were done eating, they headed to yoongi's living room. jimin felt a little bit anxious because one he is alone with yoongi and two.. well because he always feels like that when he's awkward.

yoongi sat on a one seater couch and jimin sat on the long seater couch that was next to yoongi 

yoongi placed the yellow envelope on the glass expensive table. they both stared at the envelope in silence which was awkward.

"so.." yoongi's voice drifted. he didn't know how to start this business meeting, if you can call it that.

"we should get started." jimin broke the awkward silence. yoongi nodded and took out a pen while jimin took the thick contract out of its envelope.

"wow it's really thick!" jimin was really surprised in how much detail yoongi put in the contract.

"that's what he said." yoongi chuckled and jimin just rolled his at his immaturity.

and he's the older one, jimin thought.

"well, turn to page 3 and that's where all the details of being my boyfriend starts." jimin turned the page and he couldn't believe what he was reading.

the agreement of park jimin & min yoongi

1. 'dates' will be allowed but only when yoongi is available.

2. all photos will be revised by yoongi or his manager before posting.

3. all social media of park jimin will be watched by yoongi or his people.

at that thought jimin...scared!

4. jimin cannot hang out with someone that is not approved by yoongi or his people.

"so areum is okay?" yoongi looked a jimin for a bit before nodded yes. jimin sighed in relief that at least he'll be hanging out with his best friend.

5. no going out to parties, clubs, etc without the permission of yoongi or his people. unless yoongi is going with jimin.

6. this will last for a month or two months the most.

in other words yoongi must approve of what jimin does all the time.

"yoongi, you do realize you're basically depriving from my rights." jimin was absolutely in shocked that the contract was basically stating that i must hand my rights over the 'great min yoongi' himself.

"don't think of it as that!" yoongi got more comfortable in his seat. "think of it as a fan service-you get to spend a month or two with your favorite idol!" yoongi said it all cheerful like he was God of something.

but he was right, jimin can't deny that yoongi is his top favorite idol.

"whatever." jimin started reading the other pages. the other pages just went into more, more detail about the 6 rules.

he made it to the last page where it has a statement declaring the park jimin will oblige to these conditions and will not break them. at the end it had two lines; one for jimin and the other for yoongi.

"well lets sign it." yoongi handed jimin the pen to sign if first. he was nervous for some reason but excited as well.

nervous because of the cameras, the attention, and especially min yoongi.

excited because he will try something out of his comfort zone.

he signed and yoongi did the same.

yoongi took the contract and put in back into its envelope,"i'll be taking Thai with me back to my company to finalize it legally." jimin nodded.

"well i should be leaving." jimin mentioned as he got up, put on his shoes, and stood by the door.

"well park jimin I'll be seeing for our first date really soon!" yoongi stared rather excitedly. jimin just bowed his head awkwardly and exit his house.

the deal with satan has finally been made.

------------

[its 1:20 in the morning and i updated for you guys because I owe you guys an update!]

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300+ reads 🙌🏻

WHO'S READY FOR BLACKPINKS COMEBACK? NOT ME

Jennie looks so cute and innocent 😇💖

[Good Morning, good evening, or good night]