1.1 - you can call me mom

;you can call me mom ;

"so you guys ready for a helicopter ride?" namjoon asked the guys.

they all stared at the black shiny helicopter that had rap monster on the side. jimin couldn't believe he was going to get on the helicopter with the trio and the most famous model and actor every.

"where are we going, joonie?" hoseok wrapped his around namjoon's neck with a bright smile.

namjoon shoved hoseok's arm, "we are going to a yacht party my very good friend seokjin is throwing!" he said very enthusiastic.

taehyung, yoongi, and hoseok all looked at each other when namjoon said 'my very good friend'. "sure your very good friend." yoongi quoted, namjoon just rolled his eyes at all of them.

taehyung, yoongi, and hoseok know for a fact that seokjin and namjoon aren't just friends, they actually fucked and still continue to. namjoon believes that his friends don't know about his friends with benefits with seokjin, but they do. Even seokjin knows thy know.

of course jimin doesn't know what's going on but he can't just ask because they barley meet. but he wasn't dump, he knew what yoongi said so there has to be something going with seokjin and namjoon.

"come on guys!" taehyung said as he was already seated. namjoon and hoseok sat beside taehyung and yoongi and jimin took the seats across from them. the pilot started the engine and off they went. while flying, the guys saw the sunset with its wonderful colors. jimin looked amazed on how gorgeous the view was up here.

yoongi was staring but he was staring at jimin. how cute he looks with his mouth slightly parted and his eyes wide in excitement. yoongi wanted to hug him so badly but he didn't want to give in. he wanted jimin to beg for him and that will soon come.

"jimin it's beautiful huh!" jimin looked over at hosoek with a smile agreeing.

"do you what else is beautiful?" jimin nodded no.

"you." hoseok was know face to face with jimin and jimin was blushing.

"okay hoe that's enough." namjoon pulled hoseok back and hoseok laughed.

"i was just joking!" hoseok stated.

Yoongi just kept glaring at hoseok and hosoek knew but it was all jokes. jimin still had a tint of pink on his cheeks but he just went back to stare at the sunset.

jimin couldn't believe he was on a helicopter going to a yacht party. but he didn't know this seokjin although his name did sound familiar. seokjin? seok-jin?

"namjoon may i ask, who is seokjin?" namjoon realized that he hasn't told jimin who kim seokjin is.

"our friend and a really famous lawyer." that's when it hit jimin.

"ahh-kim seokjin!" the boys nodded.

"even though he's a lawyer, he still gets into trouble." taehyung added while chuckling.