0.1 - backstage

; backstage ;

suga p.o.v

once off stage, us three went back to my dressing room and grabbed a water bottle. we were all so thirsty from all that jumping around plus our voices were hoarse.

"man that was amazing yoongi-hyung!" hoseok cheerfully said. rapmonster nodded in agreement while drinking his second bottle of water.

"yeah." i said still remembering my stage and how the vibe was too lit.

"who would of thought that us three, would go big and perform in big ass stadiums like this or perform all over the world!" rapmonster said looking into space like he was remembering our old days.

hoseok and i sighed in agreement while lazily sitting down. we just relaxed in silent and i heard snoring across from where i was sitting, yup namjoon was sleeping.

but i was remembering the old days when I used to hand out my mix tapes and getting little money for it.
***

"suga, you have a meet and greet in 1 minute." one of my crew members said.

"okay guys have a save trip back to your tours." I said to rap monster and jhope as they got up and we said our goodbyes.

***
yoongi hugged the 20th person and said sweets thing to her so she would stop crying. but every time he would the girl would cry more and yoongi was awkward when it came to that.

the security guard came and escorted the girl to the exit after she took a picture with yoongi. she was happy as every.

jimin heard the girl crying hysterically and he was thinking like what if he was like that? or what if he fell right on his face? or even worse, he burps right in front suga's face? he was so much into thought that he didn't notice areum shaking him.

"jimin!" she screamed right in his ear and everyone who was around them turned. she just ignored their stares and continued.

"what?" jimin responded while grabbing his ear.

"we are almost up!" areum excitedly said to jimin. jimin couldn't believe that in a couple of minutes he was going to meet his idol, his bias, his 'he-doesn't-know-we-are-going-out-boyfriend'.

he couldn't grasp that he will be face to face with that man that will make you scream with his tongue technology.

"jimin your next." areum said. jimin was so overwhelmed to enter but he paused once he took a step.

jimin just needed a minute to himself, to compose himself that in 5 seconds he'll meet his everything!

as the security guards escort jimin to where yoongi was standing, jimin's heart was beating so fast like a drum.

one more step he thought as he looked up and met face to face with yoongi himself.

"hello." yoongi coolly said. jimin didn't know want to embarrass himself by stuttering so he just smiled.

jimin just stared at yoongi for what seem to be a eternity. yoongi was waiting for the kid to give him something to sign or ask for something but all he got was silence.

"umm kid aren't you going to give me something to sign or ask for a picture!" jimin was know full on red and mentally scolded himself for looking like a dumbass just staring.

"oh yeah.." jimin took out yoongi's first released album, "here!" he handed it to yoongi and saw as yoongi began to write some meaningful words to jimin.

yoongi handed it back and jimin put it back in his backpack.

"can i get a picture as well?" yoongi nodded yes. jimin gave his phone to one of the employees and another employee snap the picture but in a polaroid camera.

jimin got the picture and his phone back. and said goodbye to this once in a life time opportunity.

+

Sorry for the wait guys but I had a lot of school and I just finished midterms. So my spring break started and I'm so excited!!!

V O T E
C O M M E N T

👑