1.5 - americano expresso

americano expresso

jimin POV

i heard my phone ringing beside me. i moved my hands through my bed while im half asleep. i found my phone and looked at the bright screen, squinted my eyes.

it's 3 in the morning, why would he be calling me!

"yoongi why are you calling at 3 in the fucking morning?" i yelled to him.

"jimin i'm kind of in a pickle." he said kind of embarrassed.

if he is embarrassed that he called me at this time, that's means i'm his only hope in saving him. oh he owes me big time.

"what kind of situation are you in?" i really wanted to know what kind of trouble he is in.

"well, it's a long story to tell over the phone but i went to a club with some of my homies and i was left begin so can you come and get like now!" he responded but towards the end he demanded me to come. huh like it could be that easy! hell no.

"hmm, i would but i didn't hear a please jimin!" i teased him a little bit but hey i want some appreciation.

"jimin really!" ohh he sounded pissed. maybe i should tease him a little bit more.

"well yoongi i'm hanging up cuz i'm super tired." i added a yawn at the end to make it more realistic.

"wait jimin," he paused and sighed. "please jimin, come and pick me up."

i smiled to myself, "okay where are you?"

"I'm at light saber." he said. of course he went to the most luxurious, expensive club in seoul.

"okay I'll be there in 15 minutes." i hanged up. i went to put in my shoes and i didn't bother to change out of my pajamas, it was just sweats and a plain white t-shirt.

i got into my car and drove to light saber. i was in the front of the Club and all you could hear is the pounding music and the lights were bright. there was a huge line of people waiting to get inside the most popular club in seoul.

i parked right in front of the Club and called yoongi, "hey yoongi i'm here. i'm right out front."

"okay i'll be right outside." we both hanged up.

i looked out my window and saw yoongi in all black, like always, but he looks good.